⭐ Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE SR $5,950 One Pay | SEL $232 + tax/ One Pay $7,099 | Limited $355+ tax - $2,000 Drive off | CA

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!

How long does it typically take to heat back once you fill out the form?

Thanks

Last Day! one unit remaining in a Black exterior color IONIQ 5 SEL RWD. Tax & dealer fees included. $599 broker fee not included. ONLY inquire if you are ready to take delivery by TOMORROW. Tier 1 credit, Cali residents ONLY

3 Likes

For anyone looking in Norcal, this is likely the best option.

I wonder why the norcal dealers refuse to do the numbers socal dealers are hitting ($5999 for SEL). I’ve been looking hard, but I’m too stubborn to pay $1200 more for the same thing others are getting.

I feel like it would be cheaper to fly down and drive it back up.

Forgot flights to socal are no more than $200

I have a newborn I can’t leave - otherwise I would be flying down. Really even getting to the bay area would be difficult tomorrow, but I could probably do it. The Sacramento area dealers near me didn’t want to play ball at all.

I’m new to this - but talking to dealers, I’m surprised at the lack of professionalism. Most were blatantly dismissive to any sort of negotiation, and were inept at understanding the math behind this deal.

Thinking this car leasing isn’t for me and I will stick with buying used lexus off private parties like I have always done.

Congrats on your newborn!

I’m curious, you’re speaking to managers and not sales associates at the dealerships correct?

I’m from the bay myself. I was going to ask if you had tried speaking to Hanlees in Richmond. They seem to have low monthly rates. I havent yet tried speaking to them recently, but back in January, they had a good one pay option. It was on a 23 and was a 1 pay of 8500.

Maybe theyll have some lower rates.

PS. You will be an amazing parent!

where do you see 6k SEL in Socal?

NVM I see it in the Signed Deals

1 Like

@GCauto How do the deals look in April for Ioniq 5 trim levels?:blush:

2 Likes

yeah I want to know April ioniq 5 deal for soCal

Most salespeople are pencil pushers for whatever the desk manager shoves in their face they have not the slightest clue of how numbers work at all, and then some managers at smaller dealers could not be bothered to make a deal if there isn’t 3 add ons and god forbid a dollar under msrp, gotta focus on the bigger dealers most of the times and speak directly with the manager to get a yes or no fast and move on in my experience

2 Likes

I’m also interested in April lease deals for the Ioniq 5 and Kona EV. Thanks!

1 Like

LOL thank you for the laugh. Yes I agree, it’s the managers we need to talk to directly

Good afternoon GCauto. My name is Silverio. Im interested in the deal you had listed for the Ioniq 5 SEL black and wanted to see if it is still available. Please let me know if it still is. Thanks

ONLY submit an inquiry when you are ready to take delivery by Tue 4/30. TY!

• Cali residents ONLY.
  • Best deal is on the 24 months for IONIQ 5. 10K miles NOT available
  • Incentives are taxed in Cali. Conquest/ loyalty not required
  • Our service fee of $599 is not included

2024 IONIQ 5 SEL RWD
Lease options: 12,000 miles

1. $255+ Tax / 24 months / $2,000 Drive Off

2024 IONIQ 5 LIMITED RWD
Lease options: 12,000 miles

1. $349+ Tax / 24 months / $2,000 Drive Off
  2. One pay: $10,300
1 Like

Is there a one pay option?

is there a one time payment option for ioniq5 sel rwd?

Hi, is the total out of pocket $2,000 for the Ionic6 SEL RWD lease deal? Is there a broker fee?

Thank you
Michael

Ah, i see now, $599 not included in fees.

Hi there, do you have May pricing for Ioniq 5s?

1 Like