Hyundai Palisade SEL AWD Questions

Hi everyone! I’m trying to negotiate the new Palisade SEL or the new Santa Fe SEL 2.0T.

Has anyone had good luck with them? What should I expect?

Santa Fe 2.0T is poorly priced as compared to the other Santa Fe models.

Most dealers are at or above MSRP for the Palisade. Also not a great lease, but a few people have gotten good deals on them. Overall, the Palisade is a nicer vehicle and possibly more useful for a family of 4 or more.

@mllcb42
@MrSo0h0o

You’ll have better luck with an SEL than a limited palisade generally. I’m seeing more and more dealers starting to come by down in price on them. I was able to get a little over 7% off MSRP pre-incentive on mine. I’ve seen a few people do better than that. The vast majority are going for more though. 5+% off pre-incentive is becoming more and more doable, but be aware that you’ll have to shop a lot of dealers to get there.

Whatever you end up with, you can add on the $500 post-sale rebate from bonusdrive by applying through allstate.bonusdrive.com

The Palisade’s here in MA are barely discounted. The reason why I want the 2.0T Santa Fe is because of the engine. What should I expect?

Nobody in the country is advertising much of discounts on Palisades (short of nissanti in the Los Angeles area and a dealer or two in west Florida). That doesn’t mean you can’t negotiate money off MSRP though.

hey Z.wong did you end up making a deal on the palisade?

Just make your own offer… if @mllcb42 got 6% off before rebates with buyrate MF last summer or fall, you should be able to get at least that much now.

Hey, I did over 7%!

There are some dealers starting to pull the “well, the corona virus shut down means less cars, so we’re charging more again”, so the resistance is there, but I’m still seeing people getting 5+% off with diligent shopping.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the inputs guys.

Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this deal for the past two weeks now, what do you think?!

MSRP: $42,500
Selling Price B4 Incentives: $39,579 (about 9% off?)
Incentives: $500 lease cash
MF: .00171
RV: 59%

36/15 pre tax of $492
W/ MA tax is $525!

Did I do good? I tried having other dealers beat it and no one wants to touch it, the price came from the GM.

Thanks guys

Looks great if true. Beware of the Hyundai bait and switch.

I know, I made them send me an agreement via email to make everything secure, I’ll probably make a phone deposit tn

1 Like

That’s a very very solid discount. Almost too good to be true given the current climate.

How much due at sale.

My mistake, it’s 7% off!

7% off my mistake

Still solid. That’s what I got, and it was not easy to do.

oh yea definitely, was talking to about 10 dealers if I’m not mistaken.