HYUNDAI June 2017 Northeast

Lease cash is 1500, but that is just lease cash. Doesn’t include any sales event Cash. The total isn’t 4K I think it’s less, not incentives for financing are higher

Please send me the packet as well

Looking to lease a hyundai elantra value at the best price available

The pricing for the value has been posted, I don’t know if I can send the packet around, but this guy had a discrepancy so I thought he could bring it to the dealer.

I’m looking to lease a Hyundai Sonata by the end of the month.
Could you give me any tips on negotiating dealer discount of 1700+?
Would this be possible on Sonata SE as well?
Also, do you have any recommendation for dealerships? I live in 07102, and can lease from either NY or NJ. Thank you so much for your help!

for a lease, how much below MSRP is reasonable?

for tucson se plus, the msrp is $26750. one dealer is offering sale price of $26700
how much lower can i expect to go?

best price im getting so far is $193+ tax with 10k miles 36 mo $0 down

is there any more room to go?

50 bucks off? …

are you serious lol there should be more

Don’t know, you need a breakdown, they may

what does a breakdown look like? can you post an example

Just call the dealer and ask for a lease quote as well as a breakdown of the price and rebates

really call? or email

i read never to call or walk in to a dealer

im getting $88/mo before tax on an elantra with that dealer discount

CALL THE DEALER, THE INTERNET IS MISLEADING!!! What don’t you understand, get a breakdown of everything. Your calculations won’t necessarily be the same as the dealer.

Ok i called, spoke to a salesman, and he will email me the breakdown in a few minutes

@rjscoder Please use another thread. By posting your deal numbers, you are hijacking this thread which is for inquiries on MF, Residual etc. There is a specific hyunda eltantra value thread we are using.

To your other point. Yes, you can walk into a dealer. some people don’t want to. but you totally can. if they don’t deal. you walk. Simple. Thank you.

Just for the purposes of visibility./full disclosure (vs humble bragging): For those in the DMV area, I may be able to help you get a decent deal on a Hyundais in general.

Are the numbers the same for the Elantra Sport Manual as the DCT?

Hi nyclife,

Do you have the numbers for 2017 Sonata hybrid plug-in and plug-in Limited?

10k/36 month

Thank you!

Does anyone have the MF and residuals for 2017 Sante Fe SE or Limited

3 yr 12k and 15k

they have all been posted