HYUNDAI June 2017 Northeast

What are we seeing for residual on the elantra eco?

4 dr Sdn Eco
$3,000 = lease cash
0.00067 = mf
55% = residual
36/12

Is the MF on the Sonata limited the same as the sport you have posted above? Iā€™m trying to get a somata limted with the tech or ultimate package for around $250/month for 36/12. my zip gets $3250 rebates + uber, 9% tax on payment. I need $4-5K off MSRP to get it. Think its possible? The base limited are hard to find now. But lots of ultimate packages available. Iā€™m hoping Hyundai target an incentive to the tech or ultimate package like they do on the santa fe sport.

Base Limited leases a little better:
4dr Sdn Limited
$3,250 - Lease cash without uber or anything else
0.00106 - MF
54% - residual

In terms of a dealer discount I would aim for 1700 + any rebates.

Could you please get me the residual and money factor for Elantra Sport (Auto) 36 months 12k miles a year? southern Cali

idk for cali this is just for Northeast, which has already been posted.

Any numbers on the 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Limited Ultimate?

not the '18 only '17

Thanks so much for posting these numbers this month. Just to be clear the rebates, MF and residual are the same for all limitedā€™s regardless of options packages?

same for all sonatas

Can I get the number for TX?

FWD, SE plus/limited with 12k/36month.

Thank you.

I only have NE donā€™t know if it applies for TX,

4dr Wgn Limited:
Lease cash:$1,500
MF: 0.00129
Residual: 58%

4dr Wgn SE Plus:
Lesae Cash: $1,500
MF: 0.00114
Residual: 61%

Thanks for quick reply, I forgot to mention the model, is this a number for Tucson?

yes it is (20 characters)

Thank you very much!

Why are dealers out of state telling me three is only 2500 lease cash when my zip gets 3250. Even when i tell them my zip. Last two dealers refused saying only $2500. Has something changed? Dealers really are not efforting to move sonatas

Only way is to complain to hyundai consumer affairs. I called motor finance company but they donā€™t know incentives etc. Itā€™s pretty transparent on the site unless something is wrong but you would have thought they would corrected the amounts by now.

do you want me to send you the whole packet, for you to show the dealers could be a little more official?

Sure, Iā€™d love to see it! Itā€™s definitely based off buyers zip and not store zip right? How do they not know this.?

why are your tucson lease cash numbers only $1500?

it looks like the nationwide incentives are $4000