Hyundai Ioniq deals gone? [CA]

Im being told by some Hyundai dealers in socal that effective sep 15th there were some rebates gone. The best offer i got for an Ioniq 5 SEL for 24mo/10k is $680/month for zero down. Seems high to me despite the 7500 ev rebate and 3500 dealer discount off of msrp around $52k. So effectively it seems mf is high and residual is low.

Am I doing this wrong?
Any tips please and thanks in advance.

0 down or 0 DAS?

It doesn’t matter here when the offer is $680/m.

No one would take that whether it’s $0 down or ZDAS.

1 Like

The cheap 24/10k deal is gone but there are still plenty of Hyundai deals to be had

$680 a month is a very high price for an Ioniq5 SEL AWD

I have lots of deals listed here for CA residents: Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (September). VERY low EV/PHEV Leases ⚡ - #341 by Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

1 Like

Don’t quote me, but the rates/mf should not have changed mid month, they usually change around the 3rd of the month. The “cheap lease” also involved a $2500 lease loyalty which on a 24 month lease is about $100. The 5 had/has a higher mf than the 6 as well. You have to also compare apples to apples as some states have 0 tax on EVs, state electric rebates, etc. The SEL and AWD drives didn’t have the “best” incentives either compared to a 10k lower priced msrp SE standard range.

Of course I know, but I’m curious because I think that $500 a month with taxes+fees+first month down for 24/10k is possible.

I would target base MF and atleast 4k off MSRP.

Thanks. Will try to negotiate down based on base mf and residual

Trying to get a beater hyundai as well. Does that have to be clean title? In assuming any rebuilt or salvage wont work.

They don’t care. They just want registration in your name.

1 Like

No offense Jeff, but this is no way comparable to what was on the market 1 week ago, and as such, I would really not call this a deal. The TCO is aprox 14k for 2year lease, when it was 11k just last week, a almost 25% increase.

1 Like

I guess it really depends on what you’re looking for. The ioniq 5 deals are gone, but if you’re flexible and currently own/lease a Hyundai, that $307/mo deal on the Ioniq 6 is on fire.

If you’re looking for a PHEV, that Santa Fe PHEV lease for $365/mo is at least $100/mo cheaper than any other PHEV deals on the west coast. With gas prices going up, this will save you some money without sacrificing convenience.

1 Like

I believe thats with loyalty, absolute base SE RWD

This is great!

It says SEL RWD. So it will have faux leather, nicer looking wheels (albeit lower range), digital key, and a few other niceties. I think a lot of people are actually looking for an SE RWD for the 360 mile range, but they’re not discounted because of the higher demand and lower supply. What I’m noticing is that a dealer will have either 25 SEL AWDs or 25 SEL RWDs, but not an evenly distributed mix of them. I suspect that this is Hyundai’s logistics, or rather a lack thereof.

Correct, the base SE RWD is a unicorn and would be crazy to blowout

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.