Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (May).LOW Ioniq 1PAY Clearance ⚡

Looking for 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL Premium (Gas) for purchase in Washington

This is tempting. I wish these had more range. Nice deal!

Does the Kona have loyalty? That would be the best value.

It doesn’t look like it - Special Finance Offers: Hyundai Auto Finance Car Loans/Car Leases | Hyundai

I think the best value with loyalty is the Ioniq 6 SEL RWD. You get a lot for $307/mo. Compared to the Kona, you get a much quieter and softer ride, much faster DC charging, and a heat pump.

1 Like

The family needs two new vehicles. If we leased two Hyundai with Loyalty Incentives could we get them on both vehicles?

How can I get a Kona Limited EV? Thanks.

Hey Jeff,

Don’t see any Sonatas (Gas or Hybird) in your recent specials. Are they simply not leasing well or limited inventory?

Thanks.

No Cyber Gray for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How does loyalty work for Hyundai? I had a Kona EV which I sold couple of months ago? I currently have a Genesis. Would any of those scenarios help me qualify for loyalty?

From what I understand, has to be Hyunda, KIa and Genesis don’t count.

Thanks. I guess BMW is a bit flexibile in that regards where I think you qualify as long as you had BMW in past 1 year.

Sort of not the same.

It’s like if you had the Supra and said it shares over 33% of its parts with BMW so it should count for loyalty. :slight_smile:

Oh no I was talking about the loyalty rules when you are leasing BMW

Oh yeah… Kona is Hyundai… I was mixing it up with the Kia Niro.

I think someone else posted about this but you have to currently have a Hyundai in your name .

You get loyalty if you have a non-expired registration slip for a Hyundai vehicle and you register to the same address

Genesis does not get loyalty

1 Like

Anything on Kona EV?

Hey Jeff, any Niro PHEV available? Looking for a 24/10. Thanks!!

Jeff needs to sleep instead of posting deals at 12:30am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the loyalty only for the Ioniq 6? 5 has none?

Ioniq 5 SEL is ineligible for loyalty in California this month. The SE and Limited still get it.