Hyundai Ioniq 5 and Ford Mach E in SF Bay Area?

Car’s MSRP is 40k. After 3 years, it will be worth 20k , based on market conditions.

Dealer gives you a discount to 35k or marks up the price to 45k, it doesn’t matter. The resale value in 3 years will still be 20k, regardless of what you paid for it

Getting this deal in SF Bay Area. My question is the depreciation approximately correct with residual of 54% after 15k/36months.
Also at this point I am thinking if Model Y will hold better value given everything same after 3 yrs?

Why are you doing a 36m? 24m is the way to go

Unless you qualify for CVRP, no point in doing 36 months over 24.

1 Like

What is CVRP? And why does 36 months doesn’t make sense?

Lease programs for 24m are better.
CVRP is the CA govt incentives but needs 30m lease and you have to be ‘not rich’

1 Like

Check RV and MF for 24 months versus 36. Programs are better for 24. End of day, it’s your choice, just letting you know.

For the Mach e are they then going to get the $3750 fed tax credit and I think there is a $2000 CVRP “normal” people are eligible? I am in North San Diego and debating if I get $5750 back it cancels out the DAS and offsets monthly cost. Stupid that ford is not passing the $7500 through in the lease, but maybe this makes it worth it?