Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

NYC dealer $179 a month with almost $4K down

Something wrong with that math.

outrageous but typical of all the dealers near me, and thatā€™s why they donā€™t get my business

Some brokers literally only forward your info to a dealer then when the car you want is out of stock things her a bit awkward Iā€™ve found in one experience. That was no way targeted at Andy, I actually referred a friend to him and he was very helpful.

Sure. But thereā€™s review threads for that.

Which is your favorite color? :joy:

I was looking for a 3 row SUV with captains chairs, but I think Iā€™m going to check our an Ioniq first.

White is the cleanest looking I think but actually costs a few bucks more :wink:

Does anyone know if this killer deal applies to the hybrid as well or is it exclusive to the EV? Also, being in FL, is this an NJ exclusive or could I go there to pick it up for the same amazing lease price Iā€™m seeing you guys getting? This is what Im seeing on the website in S. Florida. Nowhere near as good :frowning:

Ioniq EV is only sold in a few states. If you are not seeing it in FL on Hyundai website, then it is not sold in your state.

I do see the EV on their website as an option for us in Florida when I enter my Zip.
I just dont see that same amazing lease deal for $99! :frowning:
I assume the incentives are regional then. Just wondering if I go to NJ, could I get this incredible lease and then just drive the car down to Florida (Id want the hybrid for more range).

Hyundai doesnā€™t sell electric cars in Florida. Sorry!

Iā€™m seeing the same $99 with 1k down offer in NJ. Are they including the $4250 rebate or are they now electronically getting it at the dealership. If they arenā€™t, itā€™s now a $10/month lease and Iā€™ll take one !

Thatā€™s not including the NJ rebate, but itā€™s not including dealer doc and dmv fees. Zero sales tax in NJ. It looks like they are offering a special reduced money factor of 001080 on these versus the 0013 on the limited. 49% Residual at 36/10k and the $14,000 in lease cash.

This sounds too good to be true. I am comparing it to what AA-NJ is offering here ($92/m after the NJ rebate) which I thought was a great deal already. Now if you can get it for $99/m before the rebate it will practically be freeā€¦

I assure you, you cannot. Not in NJ, at least.

Andy, can you provide the payment in NJ for the Elantra Limited? Please let me know the mileage and term as well, thanks.

does it matter if i live in chicago?

Limited 2020 Elantra would be about $45/month more than the Value Edition. $241/month plus $1000 down, plus TAX. The Value is more popular, for this reason. Sunroof, Blind spot, heated seats, and more in the Value. Just not Leather like the Limited.

Update 12/7: NY nearly sold out of Ioniq EVs

Prices have gone UP for NY residents, but the lowest priced EV lease in NJ on LeaseHackr is still here for 2020!

I only have about 1 dozen EV SE trims remaining in NJ!
Once the SEā€™s are gone, the Limiteds will go quickly!

• Effective $92/month. 3 year total cost of $3312 for the Ioniq EV SE for NJ Residents.
  • EV Limited in NJ is $137/month, including all fees/rebates. Nothing else. Most colors still in stock!
  • EV Limited in NY: $179/month, +tax&fees(approx 1721 down total), rebates inclusive, 36 equal payments of $179. Single digit stock remaining! This price has gone up due to supply/demand since my last post, the cheaper cars are all gone.
  • My Ioniq EV SE deal continues to be the cheapest no-negotation EV deal in NJ, including ALL fees, including my broker fee, as well as your state and BonusDrive rebates.
  • Gas Elantras got even cheaper as well, see my first post for all my info and Gas Car prices.

Andy, I made the deposit with you couple days ago. Looking forward to the next step!