Hummer EVs seem to be sitting on dealer lots

So I’ve been watching GMC Hummer X2 EVs sitting on lots here in SoCal. I went to take a look at one at a local dealer. They didn’t have a low option X2 available. But offered me $5k of msrp without me even asking. Makes me think there more there. And with the $7500 EV tax credit, I think we can get these cars in to the low $800s a month. Already they are offering $1100. Thoughts?? Anyone work one of these deals out??

It’s an EV and they will be under $500 soon enough, just wait. The MF is way too high right now.

4 Likes

I dont know if they made enough of them to lower it that much. I dont think we’ll see the drastic drops like on the Mercedes EQS, but one can hope. I think the best bet is to let them pile up til the end of the year and and swoop one up JAN/ FEB 2025.

I dont know im really not a big fan of those but like mentioned above, if they drop their pants then it would be considered for a short term lease

1 Like

I love them. It’s a beast. 830hp in a beast of an SUV is comical. The thing hoons like you wouldn’t expect. I’ve always loved hummers and this EV version makes it a lot more daily drivable.

6 Likes

I second this. It definitely is a fun drive. And to be frank, id be a buyer at 700/mo.

2 Likes

They are having some decent programs in a few of them

Just yesterday on WCC I saw a few with under msrp, $7.5k and first month waiver

You can combine GMS savings too

Hell even Silverado EVs sitting in rental lots lmao

2 Likes

Although I don’t need another car/EV, it will be interesting to see what lease pricing looks like on one of these next year.

2 Likes

IMO the market for 6 figure EVs at full price just isn’t there. Silverado EV is also on the same platform around $90k and is just sitting on lots.

The Cybertruck flippers market lasted a little over a month or two and you would be lucky to get out of it green right now.

1 Like

I saw that as well. I didn’t see any bites in that group. Everyone is in a hold and see pattern. GMC needs to give like $15-20 back for these to start making sense

It makes no sense to even get these with F150 :zap: is dirt cheap

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.