Off-Topic Landfill 6

I leased a 2024 Hummer EV SUV Edition 1 (3X trim equivalent) earlier this week — it’s the most incredible vehicle I’ve ever driven.

The design is stunning inside and out, the power is incredible (0-60 in 3.5 sec), the ride is silky smooth and nimble (thanks to the air suspension and rear-wheel steer), the off-road capability is unreal, the technology is mind-blowing, and the fun-factor is unmatched (love the removable roof panels).

The size / roominess is staggering — it’s the first vehicle I’ve felt this comfortable in (being 6’4” and 210 lbs) and fits our family of four super comfortably.

It’s my first EV (and GM product), I’d narrowed my next vehicle down to this and the Rivian R1S — ultimately, I felt the Hummer EV SUV was the better overall offering and was just far more special.

I absolutely love this thing and would highly recommend it, especially as lease deals on Hummer EV SUVs are getting much more attractive now.

Here’s a quick breakdown of my lease deal, signed in TN:

MSRP $105,595 (plus a $30,000 “market adjustment” on top that I had waived)
Cap Cost $100,750
36 month term
10K annual miles
$0 down
$1,046 base monthly payment
($1,122 monthly payment after TN tax)
Title, registration, fees, etc. all rolled in

Added a few photos — exterior color is the gorgeous Moonshot Green Matte (looks like charcoal army green).

IMG_9245
IMG_9247
IMG_9246

1 Like