Hows this bmw 330i xdrive msport deal

This Is Good Popcorn GIF by REYKON

OP cares about gas mileage. FWIW, the 2022 330i xdrive is rated at 24 / 34 mpg (city / highway). The M340i xdrive is rated at 22 / 31 mpg (city / highway).

Source: https://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/3-series/sedan/overview.html#performance

In practice they’re not all that different on the highway.

All bets are off once you get a mperformance exhaust though.

I was trying to be sarcastic in my response to Matt. :grin:

1 Like

I agree its not going to impress them

But it’ll keep me lookin like i got sumthin good goin on to an extent

I come in a used camry ill look like an average nobody

I go out to lunch with these dudes and advise them how to run thier departments

I cant look like a schnook eatin egg noodles and ketchup

Gotta fake it til u make it

None of what you just said justifies overpaying for a 330. Plenty of other vehicles that will present the same level of flashy with out this deal to weigh it down.

1 Like

How about a Wrangler 4XE with Merc badges and aftermarket grille on it?

2 Likes

The ol J wagon?

2 Likes

I’m still not convinced that a basic 3 series is going to impress anyone more than a new accord or Camry does. With all due respect, this seems like something you’ve established and now you’re just looking to justify it. Thread is kind of pointless now…as everyone has said this deal is terrible. Either shop a new deal on the same model, which you’re not going to score a deal on due to reasons already stated, or move on to another manufacturer that gives you more bang for your buck in this market.

2 Likes

The very same.

Imma get a chevy cavalier with a leather bra and smoked plates

1 Like

Why not an IROC Z28 so you can speed through the neighborhood? :grin:

It will look great when you include it in your forthcoming bankruptcy

Yes (take your own advice) and yes (it’s THE WORST TIME IN HISTORY to lease - sit it out another 6 months)

You’re definitely on the wrong brand here. Goodbye (for now) BMW.

Get your 3 bureau score, and spend the winter fixing your credit. Whatever repairs your current car needs in the mean time, make them. If anyone gives you shit about your car, tell them you are paying off your debts and getting something new in the spring. They aren’t paying your bills.

4 Likes

Nah im just gonna sign this deal to spite u geeks

Cuz i can

I am legend

1 Like

You say that like more than 1 out of 100 take our advice — most ask and still make a terrible financial decision. It’s your money. My FICO v8 will still be an 842 whether or not you overpay for a 3-series that lacks a touch screen.

After you spite us, don’t forget to post pics in the Trophy Garage

9 Likes

You guys all need to stop being so insensitive. Think of the hookers.

4 Likes

In a 330?

On behalf of the guy or gal who desked and then gave you this ‘deal’ thanks!!!

1 Like

You wanna ooze confidence and big D*** energy? Order a Pink Rubicon 4XE, can prolly get under $600 sign n drive where your at. I am sure it’s more of a conversation starter, eye candy than the car the upper middle class high schooler gets when they turn 17.

7 Likes

Let us know how much the bankruptcy attorney costs as well, to really stick it to us.

4 Likes