How would you retain this BMW deal?

I have been emailing/contact different dealers for a 430i Coupe lease.
The best deal I have received so far is $800 per month, $1,100 DAS, out the door, for a ~$52,000 MSRP 430i Coupe ($3,000 in discounts). The dealership manager emailed me this quote, written out: “$800 per month, $1,100 upfront OTD, for 36 mo, 10K” about 2 weeks ago. A week later, I emailed him again confirming and asking about the deal, but he is not responding anymore, I have not heard from his since. I am concerned he will back out of this deal? What should I do exactly? Go to the dealership and see him in person?
Perhaps there is there another BMW model I should consider for a better value/deal? Advice?
In addition, how can I get the BMW CCA discount or any other discounts? TYIA

Here is your answer. You ignored him for a week and now he doesn’t think you are a serious customer.

9 Likes

They have determined you are a tire-kicker.

You just asked the same question in someone else’s Signed thread, I replied with the CCA information from the wiki - read that.

3 Likes

OK thanks, so how do I salvage and show that I am serious now?

Alternatively, you can have that quote in hand and ask around to see if anyone can match or beat it. Don’t have to stick with only one dealer unless that car is in absolute perfect spec for you.

If you are willing to sign the deal, call them and ask when they can send the paperwork.

If they’re not a total dummy, they already put you into elead (or preferred CRM of choice) and submitting an inquiry for an in stock veh on the dealer website should show renewed interest.

If they don’t reach out directly, Business development should and you can ask for the CA to reach out.

1 Like

If they no longer have this car available, can I get the same price/deal for a custom build order 430i with the same MSRP?
Is this a good deal?

Don’t know enough about the deal to say if it’s great or not but at least it’s not MSRP.

On the surface, the deal is not that great. Your discount is about 5.7%. You are missing the following info:

1. What are your mileage requirements?
  2. Are there any incentives included in the deal?
  3. What money factor is being used?

It all depends on what you are searching for? You can either focus on getting a “good” deal on the 430i or look at another model. If you do not have BMW loyalty, you are missing out on additional incentives.

Are you prepared to sign a deal in the next 24 hours? You don’t seem quite sure about the car you want, IMO.

Take a break from reaching out to dealers. First ask yourself how your deal compares to broker deals in the Marketplace? Are you okay paying $800 per month for a $52k car?

2 Likes

Thanks
$800 per month, $1,100 upfront OTD, for 36 mo, 10K miles; which is similar to brokers in the Marketplace;
$3,000 in incentives, loyalty and lease credit etc; 0.0018 MF,
Searching for a BMW sedan or coupe… best deal possible/most affordable etc

That’s not the same as a dealer discount. Are you actually getting a discount off MSRP before rebates?

1 Like

Please don’t do this. Just please don’t.

4 Likes

Rebate on a 430 is 2K assuming loyalty or fleet.

Yes, not sure how much

Why? What would you do instead?
So what should I do?

What do you mean?

the rebate/incentive on a 430 is 2K assuming you have loyalty or fleet

:spoon:

2 Likes

So you’re not sure whether you’re getting a discount off MSRP, but are quick to go back to this dealer?

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

There is just no world that a 430i is worth $800 a month. I know it’s not the same as it used to be but I used to pay a hair over 800 for an M3.

Get a different car that leases better, look on Swapalese for a better deal on a 4 series, just do anything to avoid paying this amount of money for this car. Get anything else to tide you over until pricing is (hopefully) better. Discounts are returning but the rates are shit. Once MF goes down deals won’t be so horrible.

ALSO: Do not reach out to dealers asking for deals until you’re ready to buy. You present them with a deal and make it a binary situation. If you can do this deal I will come get the car today/leave a deposit and credit app today/etc.

5 Likes