How to Lease a Cadillac LYRIQ for $399/Month with $0 Down

Posting this here first before sharing on the homepage and social media:

Cadillac just released amazing 24-month lease programs for the 2024 LYRIQ valid through June 3, 2024.

We ran the numbers, and it’s possible to lease a base 2024 Cadillac LYRIQ Tech RWD for $399 per month with $0 down! Here’s how.

1. First, you must currently own or lease a competitive luxury car to get a $3,000 conquest incentive. It must be a 2010 or newer Audi, BMW, Ford, Genesis, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Polestar, Rivian, Tesla, or Volvo.

2. Second, you must have been a Costco member by April 30, 2024, to get an additional $1,000 Costco member-only incentive.

3. Third, you must live in a qualifying region for the $2,000 Select Market Incremental Capitalized Cost Reduction (CCR) incentive. Most regions, from California to New York, offer this additional incentive. Use Rate Findr to confirm incentives for your ZIP code. This incentive is on top of the $2,000 Incremental CCR incentive offered in all regions.

4. Finally, this deal assumes a zero-option LYRIQ Tech with a $58,590 MSRP and 1.3% off MSRP ($770 discount) for a selling price of $57,820. If you are able to negotiate a lower selling price, then your lease will be even cheaper. Conversely, if the selling price is higher, or you go for a model with more options, then the lease will be more than $399 per month.

Here’s a sample 10,000 mile/year 2024 Cadillac LYRIQ Tech lease deal on the Leasehackr Calculator with sales tax and fees included, assuming Los Angeles County registration and all of the above criteria met. It translates to $437 per month after tax with $2,767 due at signing ($0 down payment plus first month’s payment, registration fee, document fee, acquisition fee, and upfront taxes on rebates).

Aside from the stackable incentives, this 24-month LYRIQ Tech lease deal is so strong because of an extremely high residual value of 80% on RWD models and 83% on AWD models assuming 10,000 miles per year. The Luxury and Sport trims of LYRIQ have a lower residual value and will be more expensive to lease.

Cadillac LYRIQ is an eye-catching, all-electric luxury SUV with a generous 314-mile range. It offers a beautiful interior, relaxed driving demeanor, and adequate DC fast charging performance. Competitors include Audi Q8 e-tron, BMW iX, Genesis GV70 Electrified, Mercedes EQE SUV, and Tesla Model Y and Model X, as well as combustion vehicles such as BMW X5 and Lexus RX.

To calculate your own 2024 Cadillac LYRIQ lease deal using accurate incentive, residual value, and money factor data for your ZIP and desired trim level, use the Leasehackr Supporter Calculator with Rate Findr.

Want to discuss this deal? Join the conversation here on Leasehackr Forum.

36 Likes

PLEASE give it a week before posting this on socials! Have been working on getting one since May 1st, and need to lock up before the floodgates open.

Warning to everyone: most dealers are not going to just honor all of these rebates as-is - they are using these incentives to bump MF or sell price. I have spent all week talking to every dealer at length and none are willing to do this low… yet. Another Hackr posted a success story on what I believe is the exact unit I received my best quote on. It was unit specific and had the extra $2k rebate to get to that number.

I will post my full journey as soon as I have my deal. haha

8 Likes

It should be noted that a Lyriq Tech 1 RWD base, as used in this example, is a pretty bare bones car for this price point. Any decent build spec will add (at least) $10K to the MSRP and have a lower residual.

7 Likes

Keep us updated. Are you in NorCal (guessing by your username)? I have started my search for one as well, but have not been to any dealers yet. I’m hoping to get out next week to some and find out where they are at with dealer discounts (before the GM discounts).

2 Likes

how did you get the 8k in incentives? im adding it up to 6

1 Like

Too bad that package 2/3 trim gets only 70-75%.

1 Like

There’s also a supplier credit of $1,000 that you might qualify for if you work for the right employer. Apparently I do and I had no idea until I checked.

3 Likes

Yes, the lease numbers for the Luxury and Sport trims are not nearly as attractive as the Tech trim.

1 Like

According to the LHer Calc, that won’t stack with conquest.

1 Like

Chicago suburb member I quoted Saturday had 8k ccr on this sticker:

1 Like

The floodgates are about to open on this car, huh?

I will second the comment that the Tech trim cars are pretty bare bones and that adaptive cruise control is part of a separate Driver Assistance Package, which is probably why GM is having a hard time selling these base cars.

I suspect GM is seeing this and wants to blow out what’s out there on Tech trims while they shift more of the production mix to the more desirable Luxury / Sport 2 and 3s.

Yes, conquest blocks everything else.

1 Like

Or you can go up to Sport/Lux 2 where it is standard. As well as AKC sound.

That’s the best trim as it includes super cruise technology.

So how does this stack up?
I have a conquest, I have costco and I have gm supplier money. What about the cars that have ultium cash on them ? I’m seeing specific cars that have $7500 discounts on some of the higher trims

On the Ultium Cash cars, the Ultium Cash vs. Federal Tax Credit only results in a different outcome if you purchase. For a lease, regardless of Ultium Cash vs. Federal Tax Credit, GM Financial treats them the same by embedding it into the residual. Ultium Promise Cash was meant as a stopgap to cover the tranche of VINs that fell afoul of the new Q1 sourcing rules to qualify for the purchase tax credit. I think the cutover was sometime in mid-Feb production, so there’s a fixed count of Ultium Promise cars if you want to purchase and are ineligible for the tax credit.

Agreed that the Level 2 cars are the sweet spot in the Lyriq lineup. I suspect a lot of shoppers are coming to this conclusion resulting in GM having to blow out the Tech cars (but not having to do leasehackr level discounts on the Level 2 cars… yet).

1 Like

All these should stack, I’d think. The discounts you are seeing 100% include at least some of the rebates and probably listed as “conditional”.

Not sure how linking that discussion is helpful along with saying “conquest blocks everything else.” That’s a different car (even if GM) and as pointed out by @z0lt3c the LHer Calc is incorrect in blocking a supplier discount after conquest for the Bolt based upon the deal sheet shown.

If anything it is more helpful to quote the comment by @z0lt3c showing the calc is likely wrong:

This IS helpful:

Or you could’ve just scrolled up a bit

Too much work.

Imagine if someone had the $5k private cash for 23-to24 switch and their Lyriq just arrived lol