How to Get Ford X-Plan Pricing

Really interested in Maverick hybrid, would be easily a great daily.

2 Likes

I only have one internship this summer. Hold me to this.

3 Likes

I agree but not from the dealer :rofl:
Third party shop

Or the lightning that I hope to live to see.

Note that X-Plan is not available on all vehicles.

Link to partner portal: AXZ Plan - Login

Link to ineligable products list: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf

Ineligible Products
• Bronco 2DR/4DR all body styles are ineligible for X-Plan & X-Plan Partner
• Bronco 2DR/4DR First Edition E5E/E5F are ineligible for AZD-Plan (all remaining body styles are eligible)
• Bronco 2DR/4DR Raptor E5J are ineligible for AZD-Plan
• Continental Black Label Coach Doors (800A/31C)
• Fiesta S (100A) is eligible for A/Z-Plan only
• Mustang Shelby GT350
• Mustang Shelby GT500
• Mustang Bullitt
• Mustang Mach1
• Ford GT
• F-150 Raptor
• F-150 Lightning is ineligible for X-Plan & X-Plan Partner
• F-450 & F-550 Chassis Cabs
• E-Series: E-450 Cutaway & E-450 Stripped Chassis
• F-Series Stripped Chassis: F-53 Class A Motorhome Chassis & F59 Commercial Stripped Chassis
• F-650 & F-750 Chassis Cabs
• E-Transit is ineligible for X-Plan & X-Plan Partner

3 Likes

Hate! Looks like Mav then…

1 Like

Maverick GB, lets do it. Need to find a broker to set it up. @Clutch Can you help?

1 Like

Left coast, please Clutch…

so what’s a good car to get with this x-plan pricing?

I’m partial to Escape Plug-in Hybrid. There’s a $6,843 federal tax credit, plus any state or local incentives you may qualify for. For example, $1,000 CVRP and $500 CFR in California, or $2,500 EV Rebate in Oregon.

Ends up being cheaper than a regular Escape and lower cost of operation, too, since the first 37 miles can be electricity alone.

2 Likes

Mavericks have been sold out for quite a while, need to wait for 2023

Galpin just said they are not doing any orders ford is not letting them

Is this correct?
6.85k can be taken off during purchase/lease (available for everyone)
$500 CFR is price reduction as incentive (available for everyone)

Many of us don’t qualify for 1k CVRP.

Base model here from their website:
escape

Is it for any specific model?

No! Click on S3 (it’s a link)

If you purchase, it’s a rebate you claim through your Federal income taxes, assuming you are eligible.

If you lease, there is RCL Lease Cash that corresponds to this amount (at least for May), but the interest rate (Ford doesn’t use MF) is usury.

1 Like

Is it for any specific model?
[/quote]

I was asking about the full size bronco and lightening they said pretty much everything.

1 Like

Anyone knows what the AZ price is and how to get it? I see some dealers showing AZ prices lower than X plan…Anyone here works at ford can hook me up?
My wife’s employer is the largest in GA and never on any damn discount list ! Trying to get an inventory unit Mach e so the x plan 90 days may not work for me.
Thanks

X-plan program for shareholders is ending June 1st

https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/ford-shareholder-vehicle-discount-program-to-end-in-june/

1 Like

Oh that sucks. Thanks for sharing,. Was counting on that for my order. Not a huge amount though/deal breaker.

1 Like

If it’s not in production yet the mustang club might be worth taking the $30ish risk

edit: nvm do this

Shareholders that qualify for this program still have a few days to act, however. Ford included a form with its shareholder letter that can be filled out with basic information such as the person’s name, address, and the vehicle they’re interested in. Shareholders can submit that form, along with proof of Ford stock ownership, and still receive a PIN that effectively gives them X-Plan pricing through December 31st, 2022.

Yeah I emailed in a week ago and didn’t get it so I’ll probably call in. Thx