Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

7 Likes

Free supercharging and @IAC is in

1 Like

free. and im in

1 Like

Checked insurance for a 22 plaid
Cheaper than a model 3 I had……

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

It will be interesting to see if the demo discounts will adjust to the new pricing. That would bring the demo’s into the mid 70s. And would bring wholesale… into the 60’s ?? Feel really bad for anyone holding equity in one of these…

1 Like

I remember the car that I had my eyes on was a demo, was priced at a discount and when the new price dropped by $500 to get to $42990, the demo price went down by $500 as well. So it seems likely that demo price would get as much reduction, hopefully.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Tesla Landfill. Shame. Shame. Shame

My psychological number is $80K for a red Model S LR. If I see a new one under that… I’m in.

I completely understand these things devalue like a mutha… but it’s a Model S.

I am waiting for the model x to hit 80k. I think it will happen before year end with the current downward trend.

2 Likes

Those cars really need a facelift on the outside. The designs really look dated now. Price cuts would help for sure but a refresh would do much more.
That said, the chance for Lucid going under just went up by a few percent I believe. Luxury sedan is such a small market that I believe they would be the ones feeling the effect of this change the most.

1 Like

I have long range model Y (blue, black, 19) available for delivery this week but I changed my mind. If anyone wants to take over the reservation, message me.
Price is same as you see on the website. Only difference would be, you’d get one next week instead of waiting 3 months and avoid potential ev tax credit changes for deliveries past March
I’m in northern CA, Sacramento area.

Did you get EQS fever? It’s OK to admit it, we all have it!

1 Like

I’d rather just have the price cut and a signature Tesla look tbh. :grin:

Still waiting on my unicorn MX plaid with free supercharging. One of these days!!!

Including those who already have a MY that they bought pre price drop and way underwater. Dammit!

Hey, don’t exclude us M3 owners who bought in December either…we also got a lil smoked too🤪

4 Likes

Raises hand. Stands on desk.

4 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

Not way underwater… just underwater :crazy_face:

1 Like

Model 3, underwater. No floaties.