Tesla Ordering Tips - And Most Other Reasonable Things Tesla

As a 1099 contractor you decide how much ur w2 shows.

2 Likes

beck bennett snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

Every other car was 50-65 a month
Except the hellcat

Damn you getting shafted in FL :joy:

Thats exactly how it works.

1. Your company can make $xxx amount, maybe scorp
    And you issue yourself a paycheck for any amount you choose.

2. You can have a shit load of savings while working in a low paying job.

3. Your income is from investments and you dont cash out.

4. You are retired

Etc etc

1 Like

Exactly. Unfortunately the tax code is broken so many people who don’t need the credits are getting them.

3 Likes

Moving insurance conversation to a new topic.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Did you just buy a Tesla and get quoted crazy insurance?

I wouldnt expect them to

1 Like

There are certainly some instances where this could occur, retired people being the best example. They can adjust their distributions to make their income look bigger one year and smaller the next.

But as someone who has looked at a lot of tax returns in previous jobs, mainly for disability and child support issues, I would bet you any amount of money that the majority of small business owners who decide to make their income for a year look small are committing tax fraud. Most people can’t go from taking $200K in income a year to only taking $50K out of a business.

When I worked on child support cases, instances where small business owners or 1099s who owed child support all of a sudden had dramatic decreases in income but kept operating their business were fraudulent 75% of the time. It is just so easy to do with little risk of getting caught.

You are looking at cases of child support, slight bias no?
80k to 130k scorp income making a paycheck for 56k personal its extremely reasonable.

Keep us posted on this might pick one up via lease. Can tesla leases be swapped?

1 Like

Extreme outlier and original point remains.

Tesla came back at 44k yikes. Best offer I have so far is 50k from a dealer. I calculated my buyout wrong and I’m about 1200 underwater with the 50k offer actually.

1 Like

Damn Elon, right before I’m about to pull the trigger on the BMW iX, now he makes me decide between that and the base Model S.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tesla-stock-elon-musk-electric-vehicle-11673623093

3 Likes

Yes they can. I’ve done it before. A little painful but not too bad.

1 Like

What if the media circus found its latest enemy…Disruptors are always chopped down unless funded by DARPA and the C-A. No one’s EV is even close to the level of Tesla, and it’s years before they are. This is as much propaganda as Biden’s oops I mean Trumps classified docs.

interesting, not sure when exactly it happened but looks like the lower range model Y got dropped to $50,990

You should still buy an iX from us. :grin:

Do you mind sharing which dealer? I am in the process of getting offers and would be happy with something close to this

Do you calculate the monthly payments you already made to ccap part of breakeven or underwater.