HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Hahaha I’ve been given the blessing to go for just one if I can flip it but can’t pull the trigger. 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, longer until it’s funded. I’ll get loads of grief if we get stuck with it.

2 Likes

Vroom came by and picked mine up last night. 1109 miles and pocketed $9,000. Gladiator 4xe or Grand Cherokee 4xe are next (pending fed rebate lol)

11 Likes

Wow ! Good for you man ! Well played.

Thank you very much. And 619 Fico which tier could be?

Impressive indeed

1 Like

Perhaps stupid question. How do I know when CCAP has funded the lease?

1 Like

Hope that you have better luck getting everything paid than I did. Vroom was a turd of a company to work with for me. Still waiting for them to pay the bank. They Sent the check to the wrong address, even though the correct address was clearly listed on the payoff letter that they asked me to send on 4 separate occasions. They picked up my truck 3 weeks ago on June 17th, and everything still isn’t cleared. I’m posting this for everyone else’s awareness of my poor experience with vroom. Congrats on your successful flip!

2 Likes

For me, it was an email to create my online CCAP account.

2 Likes

Ordered my Sahara on June 23rd. Still in scheduling. Does anyone else have an order around a similar date that is through scheduling?

My dealer said it takes about 10 days to get the car delivered to dealership after it arrived at railyard. So hopefully you should hear from dealer on next Monday/Tuesday.

1 Like

6/30 still in scheduling also

6/26 also still in scheduling

This is my 3rd vehicle sold to vroom and so far so good (knock on wood)

didn’t alley won’t allow third party buy out?

I’ve only used CCAP

Production seems to have slowed down considerably on these. I’ve had no movement on my order from 6/16.

I have Gorilla Glass from my order on 6/14 and it looks like almost everyone who ordered it, no matter how long ago, has their build scheduled the week of 7/19 or later. One member of the JL Forums even had their build escalated and was told by the case manager that the plant has a scheduled off period the entirety of next week. My guess is that we may see a date for ours in about two weeks or so.

In case anyone was following this post for resell purposes, I now have my registration and all 3rd party offers and I am not super happy unfortunately.
$53,280 msrp Sahara
Vroom $46,500
ALGO $46,000
Carmax $45,000
Give me vin $44,500
Carvana, haha said the VIN doesnt exist and neither does a 4xe model

1 Like

Party is over? Nature is healing? Or a fluke?

Party must be dying out?! I really enjoyed driving it too but I didnt get the best finance rate (with a 776 score btw) so Im letting it go to a local dealer that matched Vroom

1 Like