HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Amazing info, thanks!

Fixed😆

I haven’t had the pleasure of dealing with SFS yet. Good to see them moving in the right direction :rofl:

1 Like

Had a dealer back out of buying my SFS car because they couldn’t get someone on the damn phone to give them a payoff

Was it a CDJR dealer? Mine was able to get a payoff but they’ll need to get another one when I drop it.

Barely recognized you with the new eye candy pic. :lollipop: :yum:

1 Like

It wasn’t. That’s probably why

Thank you! I had to photoshop my fiancé out of it since she was standing on the sidewalk :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sfs payoff to a non-sfs dealer is going to be a non-starter anyway

Dumb question
Is possible to get any custom order Wrangler or base GC 4XE in 4 to 5 weeks?

Wranglers havent started production yet, so no way.

Gc is possible, but for reference, my order is looking like itll hit right around 9 weeks.

2 Likes

Are buyouts on ccap allowed at any time? Someone was telling me it has to be 60 days before end

Ccap limits buyouts in the final 60 days. Its fair game the rest of the time.

2 Likes

Wranglers have already been built, so production is def started, just not mine yet sadly

More than just preproduction models? I’ve seen a few people claim theirs were being built, but haven’t seen any actual window stickers yet

What’s the best possible deal these days? Close to $500+tax possible for socal region if I order today?

24 programs arent out yet, so orders are a crap shoot. Youd need to price out a 23 willys probably

1 Like

Given how much discount there is on a 23, ordering a 24 doesn’t seem such a great idea.

1 Like

Here are the numbers I was offered in SD

Just returned to the US
damn the Wrangler 4xe game is still on
Wowser!

@harrydogyo should be Mr. Jeep! :sunglasses:

1 Like