HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

I’ll wait a few days before I start crying

1 Like

I don’t see the incentives or the incentivized rates/residuals posted yet. Must still be pending…

Those dont get posted there. Thr supporter calc is the easiest way to get all the incentivized info in one place.

Ratehackr still showing last month to me but jeep.com seems updated if inconsistent. Possible if Carb is on all models it’s not that far off from last month in MA if not 500 better on Rubi. But who knows if these are right.

1 Like

For those ordering/interested in a 2024 4xe Wrangler.
Willy vs Sport S? Can I get some opinion on these before placing an order? Does anyone have any links to online discussions on which is the better bang for the buck?

Thanks.

Willy’s bro

1 Like

Sport is new for 4xe but generally sport Willy’s sahara rubi in cost. Value for use or flip is a different question.

Does the incentivized rate sheet get posted for us normal citizens? Was scouring that website earlier but couldn’t find it.

Value. Bang for the buck for city driving.

Nope, not on tbe training.chryslercapital.com site

2 Likes

“deleted”
My bad.

Until they give us sport lease numbers we won’t know but while it’s likely to have the lowest payment the value of more doors or a bigger screen or a power top in the actual payment and the demand if you want to unload it come into play. In most cases there’s a lot of value for $30 more a month of payment.

Feel like a Willys with sun and screen package and cold weather is an awesome value prop.

3 Likes

Agreed. For 24s though the cost of SOT on higher trims is lower than in 23s so if you value leather a Sahara isn’t that far off.

Of course you have to add leather in Saharas for 24

1 Like

Is it possible to lease with CCAP non-incentivized rates and take IDL bonus cash if available?

1 Like

No idl with ccap

1 Like

I think all 4xe are 4-door.
I wanted to order Body-color 3-Piece Hard Top but I was told both Willy and Sport S don’t have it.

Yup. No two door 4xes

Ah my bad. For some reason thought 24 sport was two door

I do not see that as a possible build:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-4-26-23-pdf.743680/?hash=b2b94e1b84a3e0dc9ffa3be089a312af&force-system-browser=1

What comes close is a Willy with “CONVENIENCE GROUP” (AJK) that gives the heated seat and heated steering wheel and Willy with “SKY ONE-TOUCH POWER TOP”.
The technology group (AJY) with Willy does not have a bigger screen or Apple Play/android Auto.
I guess it is only possible to order a Willy with 7" screen.