HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

This varies significantly depending on what state youre in, if the trade is owned or leased, if the new vehicle is being purchased or leased, etc

Yup. For example CA does not give a sales tax credit for trade in. But at least you only pay sales tax on the lease payment and not the purchase price. Each state is different.

Got a $200 check from LA dealer today too. :+1:

2 Likes

No one can beat LA dealership. Myself, friends and family members got these checks from LA dealership also. Never ever in my 22 years of leasing history i have ever get a single cent back from any dealership. They could have easily kept it and we would have never known. Best folks in the South.

7 Likes

I got a $230 check back from Koons… who would’ve thought lol

3 Likes

You better play a Loto … odds to win the Lotto is more. :rofl:

2 Likes

Aren’t they legally required to return overages? I doubt they’d want to roll the dice on not being audited / no one finding out, especially when dealing with a group as meticulous and penny pinching as LHers lol

6 Likes

I am sure its more then just an Audit they worried from. Could be the Lord !!!:innocent:

2 Likes

Wow that is an Amazing offer from Carvana.

My data point: Carvana offered me $49k a week ago for a window sticker of $64k
2022 Rubi4xe 2k miles.

Going to check out carmax and carshop

2 Likes

I’ve received a check that was valued at less than the postage stamp. So I think they are afraid of the auditing

Chappy pocketed my overage. I confirmed with DMV. LoL

2 Likes

Hey Hackers! I recently got offered this deal by a Jeep dealer local to me in OH for a model that has almost all the features I wanted (its just missing lane keep assist and that package) but otherwise its an amazing car in the Sting Gray Clearcoat. Monthly coming out to be $630 and the dealer is offering to make my first months payment for me. I was offered the same deal for a similarly specced model by a broker so I thought it was a decent deal but wanted to run it by you all experts first. Let me know what you think:

Is it on the lot or in transit? It’s a pretty decent discount if so plus no wait. Though there is no lane keep assist on the wrangler

Its on the lot, I actually was able to test drive it myself

Do you have a trade or lease return?

No lease or trade in, just buying a second car to take advantage of the $7500 credit

I really like my 4xe HA.

Its not worth $700/mo.

4 Likes

I don’t understand this. What does the 7500 incentive have to do with getting a 2nd car? I hope you have a better reason than that for getting into a $700/mo car. At least say you simply WANT a jeep. Financial reasons are nonsense on this particular vehicle right now.

7% off in stock and buy rate MF. Looks like dealers are starting to slash 2022s to make room for 2023s.

Def not worth $700 a month tho.

This is a red herring. Focus on whether the total cost of the lease makes sense.

(Would you pay $1,500 a month for the same car if the dealer offered to make the first two payments?)