HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to get across but seems like dealer’s have no interest in it at all. I found one that CarGurus had listed as 243 days on the lot, they were pretty upset when I asked for 12%

GMTV offered 47k on my 22 Sahara 4xe (62k. equivalent of 64+ now). Finally ended up with a local dealer at 48k. At a minor loss, but happy that I enjoyed it for a full 13 months. Happy to exit before the bumpy road ahead if at all economy is heading down. Local Jeep dealer has 130+ brand new 4xe on the lot, probably doing huge discounts.

5 Likes

Hold up. Tunafish, that hood ornament doesn’t look like something an Altima would wear. :joy:

1 Like

Don’t you know Altimas are from the hood? We tape hood ornaments on like the rest of the body panels on the frame.

4 Likes

What you should be asking WHERE THE FOOK IS @Littletuna I haven’t seen him post in a while

3 Likes

Weird… they texted me today, too.

I’m too afraid to ask
worried its always sunny in philadelphia GIF by HULU

Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

13 Likes

Don’t forget about those tailgating accords

Both don’t have insurance :grinning:

1 Like

burner acc 100% confirmed change my mind @Justlooking

Bom Dia Hello GIF

1 Like

He and I are now members of the club

Didn’t say anything because we were afraid you’d unfriend us :cry:

I don’t get it. I’m slow!

Say it ain’t so :dizzy_face:

yOu mUsT TeLl mE ThE DeAlEr cOnTaCt

1 Like

lolllllll

Watching Zac Efron GIF by Baywatch Movie

1 Like

Its an EQS…we understand. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

GMTV offered $52,500 so I’m selling to them… signing online agreement etc, they should pick up Thursday and give me a check. ($1293 net to me) I am under on this TCO $3500 roughly including shipping and all fees etc.
Local AN couldn’t come closer, they said they would beat Carmax $51K offer but can’t go higher than that, so I decided to go with GMTV

1 Like

LMAO GIFs | Tenor that was funny

1 Like

Has anyone built a 4XE lately and had it delivered to the dealership? Wondering how long it took

Same. About a month or so ago there were good deals on the GC 4xe but now they are gone except for that one broker in NJ/PA.