HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Which dealer? Man I’m kinda leaning to wanting to get one

wHo’S tHe dEaLeR?

Did you get the $1,000 Jeep Private Offer in there?

I always read this comment differently from what you meant.

9 Likes

Top guy. Thanks!

No, but I have the FCA affiliate code

Anyone think it’s possible to get bare bone Willys 4Xe for $400 a month lease with $0 DAS?

How much discount would be required to get you there based on the incentives that apply to you?

1 Like

What state are you in? That’s going to be the determinant.

besides contacting dealers and online places, has anyone gotten out of their jeep any other ways? swap a lease or ?? My carvana offer just went up 1k so things might be picking up.

1 Like

NC, gonna hit up some dealers tomorrow have quite a few of them on my speed dial for some reason!!

Ccap doesnt allow lease transfers

2 Likes

Capitol and Tri City have discounted before. And the MD/DC brokers and dealers aren’t far to ship from too.

1 Like

I saw one listed on craigslist and the guy said it was leased through ccap. How would that work? hoping someone just buys it off him for atleast the pay off?

People can post anything they want on craigslist, doesnt mean it can actually happen.

This really has nothing to do with buying or flipping a wrangler. But I am 100% out of the jeep game and was cleaning out my garage this weekend and found an unopened set of weather tech floor mats.

If anyone is interested I’ll send them to you for $100 plus a label.

DM me for details.

1 Like

Any recommendations on good dealers in the midwest? Especially Iowa/Illinois

Im in Charlotte, seems to be quite a few around here but I havent gotten a deal that I thought was good enough. Hendrick Concord has one that fits my search except for 1 option, safety group. I am currently at $558 a mo on $64k msrp and 4k in positive trade equity there. So like $680ish. I leased a $59k Sahara 2 years ago for $388 a month, haha.

Jeep Granger Iowa

1 Like

here is a first. Trying to contact some local Jeep dealers to see if there was interest in getting rid of my 21 wrangler 4xe. Mind you this dealer has no used 4xe’s on their lot. The sales guy came back and said the owner said no more buying 4xe’s. They just said no market for them anymore. Found it interesting they wouldn’t even make an offer. oh well.