HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Sahara, I think it’s a 22’ which is killing. If a 23’ I’d be break even maybe slight profit.

Ahh, very likely. I was completely disregarding the (known) fact that there are 23’s on the ground.

my condolences

I guess one didn’t made it… rest of the Clan was profitable…

How do I, SAYYYY GOODBYE!

It is a base - What’s msrp and offers?

Sahara with SOT. Sticker was 61k, buyout is 49.7k. Offers like 47k

1 Like

Same here but with a Rubi, highest offer yet was with GMTV at 48k, I asked for 51k and he told me absolutely not.

I’ve emailed a few dealers but only getting generic responses.

8 posts were split to a new topic: How many have you… Year in review

plugged my $66k HA into carvana today just for shits and giggles.

$40k offer :rofl:

5 Likes

I am selling to a dealer and CCAP included a $350 fee into the dealer payoff. Is that correct?

Yes that is correct

Thank you for confirming

i hope you’re all happy

Officially sold my last 4XE with a $600 loss. So ends the odyssey.

18 Likes

Shut It Down GIF by Matt Cutshall

It is done.

Excited to see what 2023 brings. Bet insane discounts and incentives will make leasing fun again.

news from down south. last week two base hard top saharas sold $54k with quite a bit of persuasion. this week offers are barely touching $53k and are ranging in the $50’s. things continuing to head downward.

GMTV offered me $48K on a 2022 HA w/ advanced safety, 3.5K miles. Oy - its rough out there. Carvana and others all coming in at really strange offers that are all over the map. One offered $12K (WTH?)/.

Highest offer right now is $50.5K from an online company - cant remember who. Pressured me to take the deal by 5pm PT same day.

I can imagine a lowballer from Craigslist coming by and offering $13k cash but never thought a reputable dealer would :sweat_smile:

I think offers are only going to get worse. Wish you the best!