HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

That’s not home delivery :sweat_smile:
That looks like Camarillo train station to me

3 Likes

Yup-I opted here so I can swap charging Tesla and This one on the FREE L2 :joy: That’s what I did with both previous 4Xe’s :+1:

You walk home?
At the Oxnard train station one we have 5 free chargers as well
Glad you use the resources :joy:

1 Like

Nope… I swap cars and leave them at the parking lot… up to 7 days you can park without issues or permits, so each car stays maybe 3-4 days max… Plus the BUS is only a mile away from my Apartments and cost only $1.75 to get there

1 Like

Looks like new RVs posted but I can’t open it on Mobile. Anyone know what’s changed?

Don’t know what it was before… but this is the 2023

WRANGLER 4-DOOR 4XE|RUBICON 4X4 |66|64|59|57|57|53|72,900
WRANGLER 4-DOOR 4XE|SAHARA 4X4 |63|61|57|55|55|52|65,100
WRANGLER 4-DOOR 4XE|SAHARA HIGH ALTITUDE 4X4 |63|61|57|55|55|52|65,100
WRANGLER 4-DOOR 4XE|WILLYS 4X4 |64|62|58|56|56|52|62,600

1 Like

Took a lot of work but sold a ‘23 Sahara for 59k, MSRP 63.3k. Offers ranged from 43-59k.

High velocity, SOT, Safety, CWP. 550 miles on the dash.

12 Likes

Data point. Midwest
23 Rubicon, current sticker $67.3k, original $65.7k less then 200 miles.
Sold for $59k. CDJR
Offers were from $43k to $59k
Few at $54k second best was $57k…
Some of them give no offer, few told me they cant even move the jeeps they have so cant offer me anything.
This was my last one. I am done with flipping x3.
Few CJDR told me they not aware that EV credit might go away in 1/1/23.They been ordering new ones for themselves.

3 Likes

Alright time for some datapoints and quell some of the misconceptions regarding top loaded vs bare bones. Just signed the papers to sell my last 23 Rubicon XE Limited edition Reign for $65.5K
MSRP $68.6K
Miles ~ 400
AN - Under $60K
Local Dealers- under $60K
CJDR 1 - $61K
CJDR 100 miles over - $65.5K ( Same dealer who got my other Jeep)
Long story short. cast a wider net. if that fails cast it even wider. When yall are buying this from sitting in west coast from the east then why are you afraid of a little roadtrip or even shipping if the dealer is game.

This was my last Jeep for the year. After everything is said and done, we cleared $25K by leasing 4 Jeeps in 2022. Here is the breakdown.

Jeep 1 : Wrangler Rubicon ( Fully Loaded) - $11K
Jeep 2: Wrangler Rubicon 4xe - $5k
Jeep 3: Wrangler Rubicon 4xe - $1.5k ( should have avoided this as it was lowest discount) yall can guess where.
Jeep 4: Wrangler Rubicon 4xe ( Fully Loaded) - $7.5k

Also to Note : I am in a full tax upfront state with a personal property tax on cars. Above figures are calculated after all that shit. incase y’all thought oh it makes sense if the guy didn’t had to pay taxes upfront.

12 Likes

how did your cold emails go?

Could I know what should I expect to pay as taxes during sign up for a msrp 63.3k Rubicon, live in CA but getting shipped from Fl.

The basic structure like this:

Hey XYZ

I am looking to sell my 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XE - Limited Edition Reign for the right price. Here are some details.
VIN :
Leather Bucket Seats
Body Color Hard Top
Safety Group
Advance Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Current miles >200

Here are some current photos of the car. Also if you need a clean title, I can easily do the buyout myself and then sell it for all cash if thats the way you wanna go. Please reach out via email and we can setup a visit.

Cheers
Pinkypromise

1 Like

Why would you pay tax to get title? I highly doubt the dealers offer would go up by X amount to compensate the tax difference

I did that to so many dealers. The responses I received were:

“Hello NATO, I understand you are interested in purchasing a new car from us? What
model are you looking to purchase?”

No, I’m looking to SELL my wrangler”

“Hello!! I understand you are looking for a wrangler but we don’t have any on our lot. Can I call you every day and send you tons of emails for the next 3 weeks?”

16 Likes

Yeah that was more of a lure like the games they play. Wasn’t ever gonna do that. Paying upfront taxes was painful enough.

You need the contact of their buying agent, sometimes they don’t have them sometime they do. or better call the dealership and ask for that info. And also use disposable emails + GV numbers. I am never giving out my regular contact to any dealership. not even to the ones I bought from. they still send me emails asking about when am I interested in buying a car, uhh I already got two from you, I don’t think i need more :roll_eyes:

I never offered to buy it out because I was never going to do that. I generally don’t tell them it’s a lease upfront unless they ask anyway. Shouldn’t matter to them from a value perspective.

I send a similar email. Sometimes I just wrote them copy paste on their “contact us” on their website but yes a lot of spam I quickly unsubscribed to.

Within one or two emails I usually ask for an appraisers contact or a sales manager. I went very broad for this last one and net profit was still (low) 4 digits despite NY upfront tax.

I see you’re interested in selling your vehicle. When can you drive all the way here so we can waste 45 minutes of your time and offer $10k under mmr for it?

11 Likes

Yeah got my share of those a lot. I typically wrote back " Thanks for getting back to me. Its a brand new jeep and I am trying not to put miles on it. So if you can do unseen, that would be great. Other dealers are happy to do a ballpark based on the information I sent in the email.

I was able to weed them out that way as there is absolutely nothing they will do at the dealership other than waste your time.

2 Likes

Before I reached out to a dealer
I ALWAYS check their inventory pricing if I see it’s cracked out I know they paying cracked out pricing

3 Likes