HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

They are both updated regularly and ongoing.

3 Likes

Gupton is great but that deposit is non refundable. Mall of GA there’s no deposit which helps. But @AutoNinjas and @AutoCompanion might also be able to get you off the lot for that discount vs. waiting. I mean dealers with these piling up should be willing to deal. Most won’t but I did find one that matched Ourisman locally when I got my last Sahara in March.

3 Likes

~9% off of MSRP

Unexpectedly a Jeep dealer made a very interesting offer for my car and they are willing to go higher if I get something from them in return. For the longest time, I have ignored this topic but I live in a state that throws another $5k for the PHEVs so I am now considering the 4xe. A few newbie questions:

1. Does Jeep Finance allow third party sale on leases, any catches to be aware of?
  2. Are they still flippable with all the incentives?
  3. Is there a sweet spot trim that I should be chasing?
  4. Should I look into the Grand Cherokee 4xe for a better flip opportunity or is the Wrangler where it is at?

Who is jeep finance?

There’s Chrysler Capital and Stellantis Financial. Both allow 3rd party buyouts. Chrysler Capital doesnt pass the full $7500 on, so theyre doa.

A gc4xe is a non-starter for a flip.

If theres a holding time on the state tax credit will depend on state. Youll need to look up your state tax laws on that one.

Unless you have a buyout already lined up, i wouldn’t count on making any money trying to flip these now.

3 Likes

Looks like for on the lot this could be even better than Gupton order.

2 Likes

I’m underwater along with everyone else, so assuming at lease end the value is still tanked, is there anyway to turn in and purchase it for the tanked in value? Of I wanted to keep it and buy it at that lower price. Or does it go into the system and is gone?

1 Like

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

A bit out of character to be so savage. :rofl:

Are you still enjoying the GC? i almost regret not keeping mine, but I’d still probably find the wrangler to be the better choice overall. I think the GC would become so stale.

1 Like

I tried to find a gif of someone waving to a vehicle instead of in it, but that was as close as i could find.

GC has been great. Less of a toy than the wrangler, but its a great daily.

I just picked up an ev9 for my wife, so thats scratching the new vehicle itch for a bit.

3 Likes

Ah well, thought I’d at least know the history on It. Doubt I’d buy a used one otherwise, frankly.

You need to get that looked at and fixed.

Jot down the VIN and see where it ends up.

1 Like

Did you get a good lease? Which trim?

Land trim, about 8% off and they were very generous on my trade ($4k over carvana). Not the cheapest lease ever, but will save me around $200/mo over the Carnival it’s replacing and Im getting a decent equity check in the mail.

5 Likes

Please create a Signed post so that others… I’m kidding.

Congrats on the EV9… please let us know how it is compared to the GC 4xe.

1 Like

I ended up with a '24 RubiconX 4xE over the weekend. It’s not as quiet as my Ram but it’s on par with my wife’s 4runner. Thanks everyone in this long-ass thread for the help, advice, and guidance.

edit: $15k in rebates (dealer had an extra $1k from somewhere), plus 11% off msrp with affiliate. MD dealer but not one of the usuals.

2 Likes

For those who have recently ordered, how long has the turnaround been? And which trim has been leasing the best? Sahara?

Everything I got was off the lot but orders should be turned around quick… though this time of year the parts bin could be out of something in your order.

Generally Sahara but Rubis also have had similar generous rebates.

1 Like

Do you pay taxes on the 4xe in NJ? Or it falls under electric vehicle?