HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Summary of the last 2500 messages: GAME OVER FLIPPERS!!!

Still a decent deal if you want to keep it, $650 x month.

The only ones doing money nowadays are the brokers: $599 fee :smiley:

5 Likes

My AN 52.5 offer ended up at 54k in a 60k msrp in SoCal after I came in for in person negotiation. Might be able to swing it

2 Likes

Was going to order a stripper Rubicon to take advantage of 12%… after discount and rebate, buyout should be 48,500. Broker fee + dealer fee is $1,500 for 50k. Insurance $500, transport $500 and registration $500 puts me at $51,500 for a hardtop Rubicon. Sounds like there is still meat on the bone but with the last few posts y’all making me nervous. I’m out.

Best deal for me in Michigan on 67k MSRP Rubicon was 57k at a local Jeep dealer about 2 weeks ago. I heard anything from 51K from a broker on LH to 57k. A few were 54-56k. I didn’t buy it to flip, but was looking for something more practical for me daughter. All of the other leases out there are so terrible that we just decided to keep the 4xe.

Data point.

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE HA - Hydro Blue with one-touch. MSRP $63k, sold yesterday jeep dealer $58k. 2100 miles.

Got 3 offers only since busy with work, getting the volvo and deciding to sell it that afternoon.
Autonation $49k
Jeep dealer #2 $52k
Jeep dealer #1 $58k (Winner/Chicken dinner).

8 Likes

What region? That’s a fantastic offer

Midwest. Said offer would be much lower but he liked the hydro blue, probably had a buyer. Should mention relationship based dealer.

2 Likes

Feels like the HA’s sell better than regular sahara’s due to limited availability also. Regardless, fantastic offer on a ‘21

2 Likes

I got 57.5 for my 22 HA from Clutch, most offers I was getting were the same at 53. It was 63+ MSRP, 66+ after price hike. I felt bad letting it go because I ordered it exactly like I was keeping it and the monthly was so low. I recently picked up the Mach E and I’ll drive that around until something else comes in.

3 Likes

Data point:
64K 22 Rubicon 422 miles (No plates)
SoCal
Offered to too many dealers to list, average offer was $55k
Sold to local dealer for 59K after negotiating for a week

No equity check until title comes in :frowning:

11 Likes

Very well done! :clap:t4:

Well done.

1 Like

Do you guys drive to dealers before negotiation? Or negotiate remotely and only drive there with an agreed price?

Don’t drive in without a number. Of course offer to send photos and assume offer is pending inspection. But get a number.

2 Likes

Did you contact only Jeep dealers or anything?

A lot of factors come into play for me; location, affiliation, inventory, etc. I spend a lot of time researching and choosing which dealers to pursue. Once I choose my dealers, I gauge their interest remotely (get a general offer/number) and then schedule to meet in person. I negotiate in person which takes a lot more time but I prefer it because you can accurately assess how much they the want car.

1 Like

I search for every dealer within 50 miles.

nice. didn’t know if it mattered logistically with lease buyout etc.

No plates as no registration or registration done and plates haven’t come in yet ? What region? Nvm saw so cal