Trophy Garage - 2 [Photos]

2023 Stingray 2LT HTC 92k Sticker
Props to @GOAT for the lead!
Added some scenic shots in the sun.

41 Likes

Took delivery today, it’s an MSRP deal. I was dead set on orange therefore no discount. Premium with 6-spd Manual. MSRP: $33,674

45 Likes

Great car. Got mine for $1,300 off msrp. Also premium 6 speed manual.

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Probably my last Wranglers so this seems like appropriate

13 Likes

Here goes:

Wanted a black 6-seater XC90, so limited on options as most have 7 seats. Ended up at almost 11% off a demo from my originating dealer on the last Volvo. They also gave me $4k in rebates ($2500 xc90 loyalty and $1500 lease cash, regional to Midwest as every place is different.) They gave me 0 equity on my trade so I kept that too, not about to give them a free $4500 rather drive it, one dealer even offered me 6500 in equity but had only 7 seaters and didn’t give any rebate with their 8% off… With an extra car decided it was a good time to sell the 2021 Jeep 4XE HA Hydro $63k MSRP, Sold $58k same day to dealer across the street that was not affiliated. Dealer pic below.

You’re my boy blue. Bye.

18 Likes

After 17 month wait, finally got my 2023 2LT convertible

-$89,700 msrp pre-price hike

75 Likes

Everyone was right - I love it

24 Likes

Temptation got the best of me…:slightly_smiling_face:

47 Likes

Couldn’t handle my Ram 1500 factory order placed back in June being delayed even further, so reached out to DMV areas to work a deal on in stock ‘22 Rams.

Landed a pretty well equipped Laramie Night Edition for $690/month, zero down 36/10k. MSRP $71k. Pretty happy with that for VA, especially with inventory slimmer than slim.

20 Likes

Got one a couple weeks back myself - great car

36 Likes

Got it a month ago from @BMW_Dave
Financed, it’s a beast.

I got the whole cap clear bra, ceramic coated and replaced the piano black center console with carbon fiber.

42 Likes

The garage is full

44 Likes

Msrp (locked in March) - 8% off msrp - $8250 rebates

6 Likes

Cody. I think I need a full size truck.

8 Likes

Wait is finally over

50 Likes

Got myself a little 2022 A5 45 Sportback. Enjoying the Bang & Olufsen and love the S Line Alcantara seats :smile:

29 Likes

Current set-up, Frozen Black F90 M5 and a Defender 110S

22 Likes

2023 camaro LT1 RS package with technology package , dual mode exhaust , sunroof and 10 speed auto my dream car :slight_smile:

Msrp $44k.
39 months 10k a year
$1k down ( 1st payment included )

$430 a month

26 Likes

***All: Please post short financial details of your deals.

3 Likes