HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

@Ursus When did you both order your Saharas?

1 Like

Beginning of December.

Very lucky i have bad luck lol

My first 4XE I ordered 11/7 and it was delivered to me 2/4

My sting gray rubi was ordered on 3/17 and I have a build date of 4/20.

My brothers Sarge Green Sahara was ordered 2/25 and has a build date of 4/27

My brother-in-laws White Sahara was ordered 3/26 with no build date yet.

Iā€™m not sure if color affects it and I know all those build dates are subject to change

1st white May/ June 3 weeks (down south)
Sarge green June/august. 2 months (Gupton)
2nd white- March 3rd this year arrives at dealer April 6. (Gupton)

The November and December orders are hard to make sense of because of the new model and also production didnā€™t start until some point in December.

Oh yeah totally get that, I basically ignore my November order and just count from December production time.

Iā€™m hoping the build dates stick on the other orders

Sometimes we slip up. It happens.

1 Like

Ordered on Feb 23rd and was built on March 31st. Rubicon soft top in granite and no options. Below is what dealer is telling me for the hold up.

Your Jeep is fully built & has been moved to a staging area for transport. A dealer ETA has not been provided at this time; however, I will say this is the timeframe that is currently having the most issues. There is a current shortage of rail cars & they are shipping some Jeeps directly from Toledo on truck

Your point is valid though. If a broker is sending people to a dealer requiring buyers to sign a letter to keep the car for a year we should know about it. You just should be outing the broker not the dealer.

2 Likes

Maybe some of us can spot our build here:

1 Like

Iā€™m located in Indiana. They quoted me $55,000 for a 22 $60k Sahara build with 1,250 miles. I called him this morning and said I wanted closer to $60,000 and Iā€™d be willing to drop the Jeep off at their facility just south of Detroit. He checked with his manager or whoever and called me back and offered $59,200. We settled at $59,500.

6 Likes

Can Stellantis cancel my 4xe order if it already arrived at the dealership? It hasnā€™t happened. I was just wondering if it can happen because I want to place another order.

Damn thatā€™s a really good offer

Seems like pricing is going up

2 Likes

I also live in Indiana, with a 22 Sahara around 60k msrp pre price bump with all the paperwork ready to register and title the vehicle early next week. I really want to order a rubicon this upcoming week and sell the Sahara when it arrives but the offers I have been seeing are so strong not sure if they will be that strong in 3-4 months.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard telling with this market. I have a Rubicon Iā€™d like to sell them too, but we havenā€™t gotten it registered yet. Iā€™m hoping it will get done soon so we can take advantage of these insane offers. We still have a HA on order from December and another Rubicon on order from March. I just keep hoping Chrysler doesnā€™t flag us for having too many.

I asked for 60 too for my 61k build and he said he could go back and ask and they countered with 58 so I took that. $59.5 is awesome! I should have held out ha

1 Like

I just deposited my GMTV equity check for $6,300. CCAP will likely mail me another $200 in a couple months as the difference between my payoff and the payoff GMTV is sending CCAP. At least thatā€™s what happened last time when Autonation paid $200 more than the payoff statement. I guess these companies pay extra just to make sure they didnā€™t underpay the payoff.

GMTV $60,000 offer on MSRP $63,400 2022 Rubicon 4xe 500 miles
Autonation $58,700 final offer
Local non-Jeep dealer $58,500
Autonation $57,600 second offer
Autonation $57,100 first offer
Vroom $55,000
Rodo $54,100
Equityhackr $51,100

Thanks to all the posters in the past 2 days who posted their high offers from GMTV. I was all set to sell to Autonation until I saw what people were getting. I didnā€™t do as well as those posters, though itā€™s still a very good result.

Time from signing my lease to depositing the equity check was less than 3 weeks. No plates, no DMV registration in hand, only temp plates from dealership, but I did verify with the DMV that my car was registered in the DMV system. CCAP did put me in Tier 2, but no harm no foul.

No out of pocket at signing, no deposit, no shipping, no broker fees, no delays, no dealing with DMV registration.

I did a write up of my GMTV experience.

3 Likes

The person I talked to said they had a lot of Jeep offers today. I just laughed and said that was strange.

What was your buyers name?