HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Where are you guys located getting these GMTV offers? They have been pretty sh*tty for me in NJ so I’m assuming it’s location based.

3 Likes

I didn’t, the guy was like “you aren’t going to believe how amazing this offer is, let’s get it done right now” and I was shocked at how low was, I knew they wouldn’t come up 7k to match GMTV.

1 Like

Sold my $57K(59K after the bump) MSRP Sahara 4xe with hardtop, GG and safety for $55.5 to GMTV. The truck only had 250 miles on. Other offers:
AutoNation $53K
Carmax $48K
Driveway refused to buy in first 90 days

2 Likes

All this Chapman hate lately.

I have had an amazing experience so far today (submitted credit app Thursday night)

Honored original price, first email came back with tier 1 buy rate, acquisition fee waived and all calculations matched 100%.

Just waiting on them to confirm their government fees (I’m in Ky) and let me know if they’ll honor the TrueCar voucher.

No games, no tier bumps, completely straight forward. I was worried as I currently have (2) CCAP leases in my household and (1) Wells Fargo auto loan.

11 Likes

I won’t dump on Chapman either, nothing but good stuff with the 3 I ordered from them. There was all that BS “ they aren’t price protecting” crap, but Chapman just didn’t understand orders were already protected, and didnt want to over promise.

7 Likes

same here. autonation and driveway gave $2.5k more for my 21 HA. I want to see carmax’s offer but it is 1,5 hour away!

You can request a a manual appraisal from them. They send you a link you upload pics and information and they come back with an offer. Just reach out to them on the contact part of their site

I tried via chat on website but they insist to see the car.

I can assure you carmax offers aren’t worth it at the moment so don’t sweat it. Maybe that will change but they’re a solid 5 grand below the others

1 Like

already got check?

Yep, got it on drop-off.

My sincere apologies to the LH community. I just didn’t think outside of the box of the ramifications when I wrote that in the morning. I’ve been a viewer on here for years and hate that I offended the LH community who had done nothing but help me, as I try to help others as well.

3 Likes

damn, that’s fast

Did you have to have plates and registration to do this?

Just wondering if I have to wait for regisrations/plates to come in before flipping, I know with local jeep dealer they have some tricks they can do but haven’t heard how GMTV works.

Thanks,

Just for NJ reference, Im in the process of selling a 21, 61k MSRP to Driveway for 55+k,with 2500 miles. Just put in for a quote for a 22 with 82 miles, same specs, 63k MSRP, offer was 55.
21 is sold, but the 22-
GMTV-54k
AN-55.5k
Local dealer-56.5k- sold

GMTV will buy without physical possession of plates and registration. Once they see registration activity through sites like autocheck.com they will be ready to proceed

2 Likes

My 1/9 order of a white rubicon with saddle interior and body color hard top has still no movement whatsoever /:frowning_face:

How are y’all getting these crazy GMTV offers?! My highest was driveway at 55,3XX. I just checked GMTV thinking maybe something has changed. The offer range is 44,139-46,146. Lower than even carmax who came in at 48,000.

I ordered 3. Two white Sahara’s took 3 weeks and 1 month. Sarge green 2 months. Lucky? or white Sahara’s are build quicker? :man_shrugging: Maybe others with white Sahara can chime in

Took just under 6 weeks for me. And the production for '22 hadn’t started for probably 2 weeks out of these 6 weeks.