HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

So rather than give you the info so you can talk to CCAP yourself, they went on the defensive and claimed they are so taken aback by your audacity that they don’t want to do business with you? Do I have this right?

1 Like

they refused to five any info either deal number or app number , I said send me official proposal or lease work sheet from your financial manager with correct lease input numbers .

What a Cluster F… Call Stellantis on them .
They have 44 4xe on sale on their site. 1 of them is a White Rubi Soft Touch with 701 miles.
I do know they been buying leased 4xe for some time. They offer me 52k for my 62k Sahara. I told them thanks but no thanks. I sold locally for 56k in few minutes.

question about lease payoffs for the frequent fliers - i was led to believe that if you sold to a jeep dealership there would be a savings in the payoff resulting in more money back to you vs. selling to an outside dealership. just sold one to a jeep dealer and the payoff is the exact same as to the non jeep dealer. was i misinformed about this potential savings? i saw their direct dealer payoff screen once they logged into the ccap portal so i know there was no funny business on that end at least.

from the looks of all this it seems like you’re getting the Chapman treatment.

Just not these 2 , one more dealer on east coast pull the same trick with one of tve fellow LH. They pull you in by advertising higher discounts like 10% or more then few fall for it and then the game start.

CCAP charges the same for 3rd party buyout… which is the PRIME reason we’re using CCAP to lease haha.

1 Like

get Stellantis on this. Tell them dealer refused to sell you your Sold Order, they really won’t like them breathing down their necks.

4 Likes

Good call !

Thank you !

1 Like

How do you do this?

I would start by phoning Stellantis

1 Like

They must have a Corporate Contact number and I dont mean WAVE. They should provide you a reason in writing why Tier 4 with 810 Credit score.
You have a right to speak to CCAP rep since they ran your Credit report. I dont even know your credit pull even go to CCAP and they already decided its a keeper so just put some bogus Tier # . Otherwise why they refusing to give you the deal number if thier hands are clean.

1 Like

Also…

Ive been asked by a consumer survey agency contracted by Stellantis to participate in a 1.5hr survey about online consumer vehicle purchasing experience/opinions so I will definitely be discuss dealers using shady tactics to mislead customers.

4 Likes

Thats why I like Tesla purchasing online site.
I was done in less then 2 minutes. No dealership crap. $250 deposit.

1 Like

The office are currently closed .

I don’t know which number to reach out!

1 Like

ok gotcha. don’t know where i picked up that piece of info from.

I need to take a look at balloon financing with Tesla 3 .

I did I did :slight_smile:

Carmax just offered me $53k for my 2022 Sahara HV Soft Top w/ Cold Weather. $57k sticker. Consider this sold!

14 Likes

I just don’t get it. They offered me 52 for my loaded hardtop. Which carmax?