HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

This is why I love Gupton. Never any games, yes they are a small dealership and can be behind. But the people are 100% authentic / honest never an ounce of fish.

18 Likes

Vehicle arrived at Koons Iā€™ll let you know if I get kooned too

2 Likes

Clutch LA dealer is very good. My personal experience and few friends who bought from him and many on this forum speaks highly of him.
Never heard he used Ally . With Ally its hard to sell during the lease. Any reason why High Tier or not using CCAP.

Chances are Not if you used LC.
If you on your own cant wait to hear this one.

1 Like

Ordered when they were doing no deposit
No broker
And itā€™s a purchase not lease

Still zero response from that DriveO place. Hope some people actually get paid.

1 Like

Yeah, the market is fairly unpredictable waters for the MY22 4xe. I achieved a $57k figure on a ~$60k sticker, but it was a combination of timing and negotiation ability IMO. I would not be signing on any Jeep now, without the intention of keeping, particularly if it isnā€™t close to a stripper spec.

DriveOā€™s initial offers seem great. However, Iā€™m hesitant because the employees (wherever theyā€™re located - corporate or dealer location?) seem not so promising. They want to pull the old ā€œwe have to see it to put a number on itā€ BS. Also, the nearest location to me is about ~7 hours out. Not an issue with confidence, but thatā€™s not the case.

Didnā€™t prices drop off same time last year when 22 order books opened? First in first out on these 4xes. Late builds are risky.

If its a purchase then not much they can do since you must have bring your own financing or Hard Cash. CASH is the KINGā€¦ I see smooth sailing.

I will see how long they take to contact me

And finance to capture the 1k finance discount and pay it off 1st payment

@Nypharm dont forget the rates were not shit last time

Game of hot potato now.

Relatively yes, but we have other factors going on here as well. Some are nervous about the $7,500 with the current situation. Much of the Covid money is gone, or dwindling. Also, rates have been increasingly dramatically.

If you Financing with their inhouse like CCAP or even Ally do you still get the $7500 Instant credit or you need to wait to file that in your Tax Return.
Key is to avail the $7500 EV credit.
Not sure Balloon rate Financing gives you instant EV credit. 1k Financing discount must be a CCAP thing.

Itā€™s not a 4xe

And they give like 6%+ if you finance thru them :sweat_smile:

Just signed over my 22 Sahara 4xe to local Chevy dealer. Hard top and Cold weather options only. 58625 MSRP that I got at 1% off invoice. Payment was $604 with only first at signing.

Got offers for between 48,000 and 55 with DriveO being 55. I spoke on the phone with them finally but was worried about driving out 2 hours and it changing. Other offers were Carvana at 52,500 so I reached out to 2 local dealers. I was hesitant to take it in for a inspection and bid because I know it can be a time waster. They offered 51,500 at first so I told them where I was at, 54 is my number because Its fair and I didnā€™t want to drive 4+ hours RT to get screwed. Surprisingly they accepted within 90 seconds after ā€œmaking a callā€.

Got a check for almost $3800. So take off 3 payments, I got paid just shy of $2k to drive the 4xe for 3 months. Plus I should get approx $300~ plate refund from state and awaiting a $500 energy company rebate check.

Not as good as others, but no broker fee and no travel so I think I fared pretty well.

En route to pick up a Honda Pilot. I needed more room anyway. Not a hackr deal but fair and Iā€™ll post about it once closed.

8 Likes

Okay finished my lease with clutchā€™s southern dealer. Got the Tier sorted, was an issue in how the credit info came in through the third party system. Tier 1.

Strange thing was he was telling me CCAP is harder to deal with and sell to any dealer, and Ally was easiest. I didnā€™t argue about it.

Good experience overall.

3 Likes

GREGG from KOONS called me and said that they being OFFENDED and they will be refunding my deposit .

Stated " that we are good dealership no shady we donā€™t mark up MF "

like a |white innocent virgin sheep I added|

2 Likes

Your jeep is already sold . They trying to show you how nice they are by refunding your 1k deposit.
In the end you got nothing but somehow they swindle that jeep and sold to highest bidder.

3 Likes

probably,

sold for full MSRP but Iā€™m not taking my deposit back !!!

they will pay for my credit inquire and all their lies