HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Are you serious? Lol

For future orders yes
For those taking delivery now
Thereā€™s some pocket change still

1 Like

You should be fine. My circumstances (detailed above) were pretty unique, but I hope will serve as a cautionary tale of sorts about a case where ā€œgetting the price in writingā€ did not work out.

1 Like

As per cars.com there are 647 used 4xe available for sale. Asking prices from 82k to 50k.
If you counts New + used the inventory is 2947.
Thats a lot of 4xe available to be picked up by any buyer who dont want to wait for months and want one right now.

The used number was 800ish in Feb and dropped to low 500s when I checked in may - never looked at the new #

1 Like

The new number often includes customer orders

2 Likes

They add this banner on each listing. This 12k includes the 7.5 tax credit? How is this dealer.

ad-july10

Use the widely known discounts and fees (and base MF) as a baseline in negotiation with them if you want to even try. Or just go with the dealers and brokers who we all trust.

ā€œUp toā€

So letā€™s dissect what that might look like.

Since it is ā€œup toā€ then we have to max out to a roughly $80k 4xe Rubi. Knock off the $7500 rebate from the discount to get $4500 off MSRP. That is a 5.6% discount. Far short of what folks are getting from brokers.

1 Like

Who would ever imagine that a Wrangler could cost $80kā€¦ :ok_man:

Was recently notified the vehicle is in! Then I get a text this morning from the broker stating the one pay option is no longer available. I understanding the significant increase due to RV and MF, but now they are not going to honor the one pay option? I could have just purchased locally months ago! They also didnā€™t advise of this when they sent the credit application request. Any recommendations?

Did they advise as to why it was no longer available?

Broker said itā€™s due to the software the dealership usesā€¦Iā€™m going to have a phone call with them shortly.

So, my order is about to arrive. Is there still money to be made on flips now? I am debating whether to pick this up or now.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXP62NW238215

can money be made? Sure.
Can YOU make money? You need to do your own math.

2 Likes

FYI for those that purchased with Koons - they are NOT honoring the one pay option! Theyā€™ve known about this and are still sending credit applications without advising the customer the one pay option will not be honored.

Did you say you wanted to do a one-pay when ordering / before you did credit app?

You loaded that thing up wow. Did you build it to keep? Of course thereā€™s money still to be made, but as @Qbrozen said do the math.

Yes - absolutely! Confirmed the leasehackr calculator multiple times prior to vehicle being delivered.

Did the broker / dealer say they just changed their software? I can see it being an issue if they knew the software couldnā€™t handle it at the time of order and didnā€™t advise you of that. But if they just recently changed their software, iā€™m unsure of a remedy