HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

For $800 more, def worth getting the Sahara with bigger (nicer) wheels, leather seats and the larger (better) 8.4” radio .

Now, show me resids in the 70’s (like on the gasser Willys) and throw in that 75 hundo rebate and now we’re talking…

19 Likes

Mine shipped 6/4 with initial eta 7/2, then 7/4, then 6/29, then 7/8 now TBD

Yours says TBD but already arrived on the lot per the dealer?

Theres nothing suggesting the willys 4xe doesnt get the 8.4"

The tech package on the gas willys includes the 7" gauge cluster. Has nothing to do with the radio.

Yes got phone call today and email with pics and sticker with my name on it

Mine shipped June 2 and is identical to yours in the pic. Think mine could be the one next to yours in the pic? Dealer has not reached out to me yet and tracker changed today from June 27 to July 6…

Its listed as having both the halogen and the led headlights, so who knows what itll actually have.

1 Like

why did they get rid of Gobi :confused:

Short run limited edition color. They do that often.

1 Like

Picked up my 4xe today from @AutoCompanion DC-area dealer. The whole process couldn’t have been smoother. Thank you to @AutoCompanion and the dealership!! Right up there with the easiest car-buying process I have ever experienced.

Tracking data:

The time between build and arrival at the dealer and my delivery was less than a week - so there is hope for all of you out there waiting.

Edit: Added pics

9 Likes

Need pics of it or it didn’t happen

1 Like

Did you register the vehicle before getting quotes? Or does that just depends on the dealer?

I wouldn’t be worried about $50-75 more/mo. However, by my calculations, the car I picked up in April is now $150 more/mo. So maybe double-check your numbers?

Picking up my Sahara 4xe from LCs DC area dealer this weekend. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

They had a lot full, including an awesome 392 out front.

1 Like

Anyone know if CCAP is doing credit tier bumps for June ?

Got quotes on my '22, $~63k Sahara w/SOT, Safety, Cold-Weather. While that was my MSRP, I was price locked at around $60-61k.

Lots of low quotes in the $52-53k range
Autonation: $55.2k - potentially more if I brought the vehicle in
GMTV: $56k
Local Dealer: $58.5k - but played games when I went in
Carmax: $59k - Since this was a '22, I had to do the online appraisal, take photos and wait. Quote came in while I was at the local dealer who was messing around, promptly walked out.

5 Likes

Both. I got some early quotes when the car landed. As soon as the plates and registration arrived, I got them again. The numbers were about the same.

1 Like

different dealers. i was hoping my most recent one was going to roll into a 23 but i knew i was taking a chance. worse comes to worse i can forgo my deposit or maybe i can get them to transfer my purchase to another person who needs one.

can dealers do that?

No, they’ll get in trouble for that. They have to sell it to the person on the POC.