HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

@jsingh5292

Interest rates have been rising almost daily everywhere, and we are literally at the end of the model year. I can’t imagine a scenario where the numbers aren’t worse. Maybe much worse. Best case scenario is they waive the acq fee to offset the other costs some- but personally I think July numbers are going to be a bloodbath. My car is in shipment now and probably won’t arrive until July. I’ll be in that bloodbath. But I wouldn’t do it by choice….

1 Like

Last edition purple :purple_heart: jeep wrangler with 392 whats wrong? Not to your liking?

1 Like

Have anyone got the dealer to honor the $500 true car bonus cash code?

Just got one now expires 6/23

They will try to apply it, let’s see what happens

Looks like a willys 4xe is coming

Isnt in the order guide yet.

What is in the order guide is a black/red interior color choice and a 2nd trim group for the 4xe rubicon. 20th anniversary maybe?

The 2_V trim is the regular 4xe rubicon. 2_T gets the red/black interior at no charge, suggesting a higher trim group (like the HA is to rhe sahara)

13 Likes

Interesting!

Great find! When you click on build or features does it give you any more details on the willys?

They need an XR 4xe

Time to order a Willy’s :rofl:

Not much info

Roll up windows meaning manual?
It’ll have basic 7 inch screen not the bigger one

1 Like

Nah… full doors with roll up windiws compared to half doors with zip out windows

They dont list a larger radio in the options. I bet it comes with the 8.4"

I mean basically a Sahara with smaller wheels and cloth seats. Not a huge difference with starting price which makes you think they raise Sahara price when it rolls out.

they probably just forgot which flip they’re driving :smiley:

1 Like

quick question for you guys - it looks like all 3 of my 4xe orders are going to arrive next month, unfortunately. does ccap have any cap’s on amount of current leases? anyone had issue getting multiple cars funded at the same time?

before anyone asks these were each spaced out 3 months apart from the others and it looks like jeep decided to speed run my life and build them all at once.

oh man, same dealer or different? Is it a dealer like Gupton that won’t have an issue with multiple orders or flipping? Typically a function of DTI and credit but I’d imagine that many might set up a red flag so close together.

It shows the technology group package which is 8.4" screen right?

This is what the tech package is currently

Oh weird. I get why they’re doing a Willy’s but it’s strange to see their most advanced powertrain with halogen headlights and the smaller screen

Based on the '23 order guide, am I correct in assuming that there is zero difference between the '22 and '23 model across all 4xe trims in terms of design other than the price increase?

Mine shipped on 5/27 to the same dealer, but the Jeep tracking website just updated the ETA from 6/20 to 7/06. Guess mine’s on the slow train to the bloodbath…