HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Same here. I suspect they are waiting on parts. Jeep chat gives me some vague answer like “installing accessories”.

My Jeep tracker never updated (just TBD for shipping and delivery) but my dealer texted me today saying it showed up. Gonna pick it up Saturday. As of last Friday he said it was still in Toledo on his tracker so I’m guessing they trucked it down instead of shipping it by train

1 Like

What was monthly and msrp?

So a buyer offered me $59k for a 22 $66.7k Rubi with 94 miles on it. I questioned his quote and whether his company is still a competitor in the car buying space, so he sent me an essay and Manheim comps that were for Saharas :joy:

Let’s see what his offer comes in at now that he knows the difference between Rubis, Saharas and HAs. :crossed_fingers:

Will someone please post latest 22 Rubi Comps… I think some were sold today. TIA!

1 Like

To anyone who has gone from a Sahara 4xe to a Rubi 4xe:
Does the Rubi handle potholes much better? I prefer the look of the Sahara, but it rides a little harsher than I had hoped. Then again, the road conditions here are truly awful.

Rubi rides softer and suspension is bouncy. Steering is also way looser. Sahara is the opposite. Rides firmer, more like a regular suv and steering is more precise.

6 Likes

Who did you use for shipping?

I have a decision coming up soon. What truck do you think will have more equity? I have a 2022 Sahara around 60k msrp (SOT, cold weather) with 3k miles. My Gobi Rubicon 67k msrp (sky one touch, cold weather) is scheduled. The plan was to keep the Gobi but with these numbers my ~13k one pay Sahara is looking like the long term keeper but that’s speculation without knowing what the values are. If there is more equity in the Sahara I could just throw that against the increase of the one pay on the Gobi Rubicon.

Thanks Brother!

I’ve seen this. I think there were new sales today, hoping to see those comps.

Yeah not a ton of activity but probably a few more today… seems like there’s still meat on the bone from what people are getting from LCs dealer and even Carvana on Rubis.

Nothing from today.

1 Like

Yup this exactly.

I prefer the rubi over the Sahara, can’t quite put my finger on why, just feels more like a truck to me.

4 Likes

Which is why I prefer Sahara…I often forget it’s a truck, but it is when I need it to be.

1 Like

Well this is fascinating… the jeep.com manufacturer advertised lease special is currently through USBank, not ccap

1 Like

Silent clamp on flippers?

Who knows. Its always important to remember that ccap is a 3rd party bank, not a captive.

2 Likes

$395 disposition fee…

Not sure im following

If i am not mistaken on ccap it’s 495 and we saw delayer marking it up to 895, so i am putting out that on the add it’s shows 395$