HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

:rofl::rofl:food is the correct answer!

For a flip or a keep?

No idea. And they didn’t bump the offer at all from online

62.5k post bump. I got it at 61k or so

food

If you’re in a cold climate i’d say cold weather and hard top, nothing else

1 Like

Yeah I agree with cold weather for sure. Not sure on hard top, really depends where you sell it if they value it enough to recoup the difference. Others might say no options at all.

1 Like

7 Likes

Just checked my order from March, was supposed to be built on 6/20, now moved back to 7/20, D1… Are these getting pushed to 23?

My Rubi is in D1…August build date now

You’ll need to move back quite a bit further than 7/20 to be a '23

Previous changes were only 2-3 days when it moved back, now 30 days all at once

23 production isn’t supposed to start until Aug/Sept, assuming that doesn’t slip.

I’m sure it’s been asked and answered, but has anyone been able to realistically track a Jeep once it ships? Meaning. The transit path it’s taking? The tracker doesn’t seem to update everyone correctly and it seems some dealers sit on them because of volume and backlog. If a kid can figure out how to track every private plane in the world, surely someone can figure out how to track the actual shipping progress and status on these Jeeps??

I have been wondering how important is the hard top for a flip. Seems like a waste of $ if it isn’t being valued much.

Someone in a bronco gave me the Jeep wave today - is that legal? :joy:

7 Likes

Really depends who you’re selling to. I think Carvana for example really sees value in it whereas other buyers don’t.

As is often said, order what you wouldn’t mind keeping. But to a point because the SOT and many other options are going to be tough to recoup.

Greetings all,

My Sahara 4xE has been in I: Final Inspection status since 6/9. Order confirmed - 4/30.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Cheers

1 Like

Yup with a jeep and a ram. Same scenario. I know another was in a similar boat. No idea what’s going on