HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Got a quote from Chapman, is this a good deal?

Thatā€™s not a quote.
What is the selling price they are offering?

Iā€™m in the same boat. Gobi Rubi with the build sticker thatā€™s been available for almost a week now but no WS yetā€¦

They seem to have been doing 3% off invoice of late. Lots of better discounts available unless youā€™re local and can pick up easily.

Same here as well, Gobi Rubi with build sheet.

@komrade @John_Gussman

Had a hunch that it was Gobi Rubiā€™s being held up.

This confirms my case. I had no crazy options on mine other than black hard top and cold weather package .

To add some data points, I have two wranglers on order a Sahara and a Rubi both confirmed on 3/31:

Rubi ($69.8k):
Entered D1 on 5/2
Production Date: 8/6

Sahara ($58.2k):
Production Date: 5/19
Shipped:5/21
Still not at dealer

Iā€™m getting increasingly frustrated because the programs keep getting worse and worse. With the way things are going, I might have been better off picking up a Jeep locally at Supplier/Affiliate than waiting 3+ months for a bigger discount + paying shipping fees + broker fees. The only silver lining here is that auction values are still strong for the time being

My WS popped up yesterday, build 6/14

1 Like

I think I got lucky finding a semi local dealer just now, with a 4xe in transit, with sky top, and about how Iā€™d build oneā€¦ whom is going to honor affiliate pricing. Deposit has been put down! I had been putting off an order every month, and the pricing keeps getting worseā€¦ but Iā€™m buying it to keep it, not flip it. As I get older, I get better at paying the ā€˜taxā€™ to simply have what you want, quicker. And/or Iā€™m justifying this with the absolutely absurd value Iā€™ve gained from my rav4 prime

1 Like

Anyone use TuxMats? I didnā€™t add mats to my build, so was leaning toward TuxMats unless anyone has had some bad experiences with them. Open to other options too if anyone has had good experiences.

Also didnt add the doorsills. Any better options other than the standard Mopar sills? Thanks

My jeep and trx have been in inspection for 3+ weeks now too. Itā€™s so weird

How did you find out the results of the inspections or if something was marked as failed?

@mohbh yeah exactly what Komrade said. How did you find out they effed up the windows with non tint?

I donā€™t have experience with them in a Jeep but I have them in my Pacifica and like them (old vehicle had weathertech and I like tux mats better)

Yeah, the TuxMats seem to have the best coverage of the foot wells that Iā€™ve seen, unless one were to go with something like Armorlite. Last I heard was Armorlite hadnt been designed for the rear of the 4xe yet, although that may have since changed.

So trying to complete sale to carvana. Uploaded a lease statement but they are asking for a document with the lease maturity date. I canā€™t find a single document that explicitly states the maturity date. The statement states how many payments are left. Anyone else have a similar experience? Any ideas?

Itā€™s on your lease contract

Your login/account screen on the CCAP website shows the maturity date. And itā€™s on your contract. Which you could reach out and get a copy of.

1 Like

weathertech liners, i love these ones, easy to clean, doesnot let anything spill outside the liner.

1 Like

Mine doesnā€™t. I checked. Start date and remaining payments only.