HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

who the employees or the employers?

The people posting in that subreddit

1 Like

you should read it a few more times then. thereā€™s a lot of work on employees fighting for their rights and taking back some power from these small business tyrants and corporate monstrosities that have been breaking the backs of workers for decades now.

1 Like

Youā€™re not helping your argument

6 Likes

I actually called these clowns about selling my Jeep. Iā€™m half sure they were one of the dealerships who insisted that I either have to come on down for a quote. Instead, they just threw me into checking out KBB website for a range. They didnā€™t even consider the situation is a new car practically. With gas prices now and the Jeep getting around 17 mixed, Iā€™m not going to waste both my gas and time for this nonsense. What is up with these traditional dealerships who insist you come back for an actual physical check? I explained to a few of them that other places can give you a somewhat realistic number before seeing it in person so I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t do it. I never got a real answer but these places are like dinosaurs. I was always referred to a used car manager every single time.

As with other people suggesting, just order from a broker like Clutch and wait 2-3 months or so for your order to arrive. Thereā€™s something about these Jeep dealerships in LA in general who seem to be staffed with douche bros for some reason.

3 Likes

At the risk of sounding stupid, is there a website which allows you to plug in a Wrangler VIN to see the invoice price and/or Affiliate/F&F discount price?

So so trueā€¦.

horses for courses

After 6 months, finally home!!

Thank you @Clutch , will be definitely on the look out for the tire cover, more than happy to show it off and advertise your business

14 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some recommendations for Grizzl-e chargers, but has anyone tried Emporia? Seems like you get a lot of bells & whistles for a good price (especially now that its UL certified)

This one -https://www.amazon.com/Emporia-Charger-Electric-Hardwired-Charging/dp/B09ZNN3JB7/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Euphoria? That might just work

Grizzl-e still wears the crown for weather resistance witu a nema 6/ip67 rating vs the nema 4/ip66 rating on the emporia, but other than that, it looks like a decent unit, especially since you can hardwire and get 48 amps at that price point.

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I did today

Video for the full effect:

13 Likes

Looks amazing man, but for the love of God change the antenna lol

1 Like

Lol with the Top Gun music.

1 Like

So my Jeep is in Fuel Oil Refresh Mode because I was running mostly on battery and then went back to NJ for two weeks.
I noticed that it still burns battery while running in FORM mode to try to keep fuel economy up - I guess it just runs gas and electric motor together?
But anybody know how long this lasts?

Yup just order a rugged ridge 9ā€ :+1:

Until you burn off a sufficient amount of fuel thats dissolved in the oil.

Drive it in e-save charge for a few days, ideally doing longer drives. Your goal is to get the oil hot for an extended period of time.

3 Likes

There might be a fuel component also to FORM. I think I remember reading the suggestion that you bring the fuel down to around 1/4 tank and refill at that point.

Mine went into FORM a month ago. It just got out of it on Friday after 100 mi trip and gas tank refill. Truth be told I liked having the engine on all the time. lol.

2 Likes

The way this is looking, I might end up with a 23 model :joy:

1 Like