HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

So I took a look at Jeep Tracking, and it says my car is shipped, but waiting to be shipped to dealer? Does that mean my car left the factory and is just sitting on a lot to be transported to the dealer?

Correct, welcome to purgatory.

Same here.

Can someone share the status check link, thanks

3 Likes

Thank You!

YW! post your status when you got updates. We LH’ers love to see them :slight_smile:

At least you have estimated delivery- mine still says TBD - assuming it’s accurate (and mine ends up being the same) I guess we won’t realistically get Jeep until late June as Gupton seems to take 7-10 days after delivery to finalize :neutral_face:

1 Like

At least you have an estimated delivery lol. Mine just says TBD, and it was built on April 28th

i am in similar boat

Mine was delivered and both show TBD.

@admin could we maybe pin this link to the top of the thread? that way people can see it easier

1 Like

From a quick glance of the posted status, it appears most are built around 3 weeks after scheduled. Hopefully mine will start getting built sometime this week or next

Yep mine was built on April 28th, when my build date was set to April 11th

Seems pretty unreliable. Mine is already at the dealer, but says not shipped yet :upside_down_face:.

My Gobi Rubicon from 3/23 is still in D status, was hoping for a quicker build, but guess they are waiting to try and paint them all at once…

My Gobi Rubi from 4/8th went D1 then back to D status. wish I can get it by July

Wishful thinking there. I have been 3 months since order date and still no build date.

And I thought this website was to help solve our problems :upside_down_face:

Misery loves company.

2 Likes