HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

A friend of mine placed a 4xe order with @AutoNinjas. He has been recently asked to sign this legal agreement. I’ve highlighted some interesting clauses.

Ordered mine the same way.

2 Likes

Kinda self-explanatory, no?

Looks all pretty straightforward to me?

Me like it. Look exactly like my configuration with the two tone.

@instantfob you almost there

Interesting mention of exporting. Someone went beyond flips it appears.

Yup … I ordered mine with premium soft too. It looks better top down

any way to find whats the causing the delay in my order?
i placed it on 1/5/22 HA order, so far its in scheduling phase,
i just want to know what causing the hold that it didnot even moved a bit
so far dealer/broker/Jeep Chat has no answer.

any advise?

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary here…

3 Likes

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Hunter Preston

4 Likes

Did it have a One touch Sky top? I placed my 22 HA order in January as well and from my understanding High Altitude builds were a later production and the sky tops caused further delays (they discontinued Sky tops for the rest of the model year).

I should have added that I have not received my HA yet either, but I’m anticipating a June delivery date.

-Matt @ ALN

1 Like

I have a 1/13 HA order still pending. Jeep chat says it’s been built but been waiting 2 weeks for transport to dealer. Latest estimate is another 1-3 weeks for transport. I stopped checking and will wait for dealer to alert me when it arrives. There does not seem to be a reliable pattern or predictor for the Wranglers.

No it doesnot have sky top, dealer rep is telling me that they are checking with FCA rep but even they don’t have any answer from FCA rep

Ordered a HA in October- it’s in shipping now. The HA’s have largely been delayed compared to other trims.

It’s a Jeep thing.
1100 miles. CE + service charge system.

2 Likes

sorry … must be 1/2 price happy hour in Ohio that day

1 Like

The only one I have a problem with is the first. Without a number associated with the clause, they could feasibly take your initial deposit, then request another $10k and, when you refuse, keep that initial deposit.

The lack of specified consequences makes those other clauses you highlighted inconsequential.

3 Likes

Did they make you go into the dealership for the offer?

Does Midwest has any ACQ fee incentives for 36 or 39 for month of May, sometimes these changes bi weekly.
Do they Tax Rebate ($7500) in FL ?