HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Hahahahahahahaha I think I know that dealer he is friend of my parents, I will definetlely go ask him if he is selling 4XEs over MSRP

Someone else posted it here a while back. I just moved it to that thread for easy locating.

1 Like

Ahh okay thanks that definitely makes a difference then. I appreciate the reply. Seems like there may be more profit in flipping than I originally thought.

Haha I would but Iā€™m not sure it works like thatā€¦

HA order banks are closed, are Rubi and Sahara still open?

3 Likes

Yes they areā€¦for now :+1:

1 Like

Alright dudes. Iā€™m in. I put an order in thru Clutch this past Tuesday for a Sting Gray Rubicon with: SOT, Highline Flare, leather trim seats, steel bumper group, black satin grill.

New to leasehackr and hadnā€™t been tracking the #s. Have now read a mind-numbing number of posts to try and catch up. Oh well- :man_shrugging:t2: I still want this beast so what am I to do?

Happy to find other degenerates like me and look forward to being around more!

2 Likes

If you just placed your order, the numbers this month have no meaning for you. Your price will be based off the month that you sign for it which could be the numbers for June, July, August, or even possibly September. I currently have two on order with Clutch as well, one to flip one to keep until the market cools off.

Whatā€™s the expectation on msrp/final price if an order was placed 12/1/21 and still no 4xe. Would the transaction be based off poc pricing or invoiced pricing at delivery to dealer? How would one apply discount in calc and we assume residual for now, right?

Price should be based on poc. Rv is whatever thr current lease program % applied to the poc msrp.

1 Like

Just got a $61k offer from autonation on my 62.5k (post-bump) msrp rubicon in the midwest

Gonna try and get some local dealers to beat it or match it since AN is a 2.5 hour drive from my house. But great data point nonetheless

23 Likes

Hell of an offer! They offered $60.5k for my $69,xxx Rubicon, but I donā€™t have plates either. :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, I ordered my Sahara back in Feb with SOT and tow package with a MSRP of $62,765 and got a price of $56,435 with my control number. I was looking at a 15k/36mo lease mainly because I want the $7500 off of the cost of it right away. I ultimately want to own it. Figuring I would finance it and buyout in a year or so. My thinking with the 15k is that I didnā€™t mind paying a bit extra now monthly to bring down the payoff and have the equity when I go for buyout. Do you guys think my reasoning is sound? It just got delivered to the dealer a couple days ago and I need to make the final deal.

1 Like

If you arenā€™t positive your tax liability is at least 7500, the lease guarantees you get it (and upfront instead of waiting for the tax refund a year later if you purchase). I would personally estimate the miles you would use (aka 10k/36 or whatever). You are gambling what rates will be when you actually do finance. I like leasing too in case of itā€™s in an accident and diminished value you can always return.

To piggyback on this, if you order a second one with the intention of flipping it, you will lower your cost of ownership on the one you want to keep.

1 Like

Have pretty much same exact sahara with 1touch roof currently being built and man that color is SICK. Car is for myself, was not sure if I still wanted after recent mf changes but think iā€™ll have to do it anyways.

Mine was built on 4/27 and at dealer within 2-3 days after that.

Have had 2 different local dealerships (non cdjr) tell me chrysler blocks 3rd party leases. After arguing with them they both come back 55kšŸ˜‚

Edit: make that 3. The third insists theyā€™re not allowed and wonā€™t call chrysler to verify. The dealerships in metro detroit are awful

I had a Jeep dealer tell me that I had to buy out the lease on my 392 for them to buy it. Went to a Chevy dealer next door (same auto group) and they bought it out with no issues. Chevy guy did need to call CCAP to verify he could buy it without going through a Jeep store in the dealer group. I think dealerships are used to not being able to buy out competitors leases so the standard answer is not to do it unless you find someone who will put the effort into verifying it.

1 Like

Same here and mine was with Autonation. There is no CDJR autonation in my area, everyone I spoke to said, oh we canā€™t buy leases. I had one not even attempt to try the others did and ended up selling to one but the dealers that are not CDJR and are not the online/national companies sort of just assume they canā€™t purchase leases.

1 Like