HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

You had me at decade :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I paid Clutch to sell my HA. He’s getting it done at such a high price that I wonder I why bothered to try to do it myself.

MSRP 67.7k
Clutch 63k minus broker fee 500
GMTV 60k
Rodo 57.7k
Carbuyusa 57k
Vroom 57k
Mycarauction 56.7k
Autonation 56.5k
Equityhackr 55.5k
Algo 53.2k

11 Likes

Username checks out

When’s the dealership opening @Clutch

5 Likes

Always wanted to own a dealership!

10 Likes

Why bother? Youre doing all the buying and selling already without any of that pesky overhead. :rofl:

6 Likes

Every so often I check to see if the 2021 Sahara I sold to Autonation mid December has found a new owner. Still sitting on the dealer lot and the asking price is now ~5k less than what they paid on trade in. It was around 56k msrp, sold to Autonation for 54500 and they currently are listing it high 49xxx. FWIW it was at a bmw dealer then moved to Audi. It probably would seller easier at a Jeep dealership but there are non owned by autonation nearby.

1 Like

Any idea if Pure is available as awd? Website not very clear

My dad just sold a 62k Rubicon 4XE soft top with cold/safety to the new Carmax in Edison, NJ for 60k

9 Likes

Seems dumb when they could send to auction and get more

1 Like

Do these even have lease programs yet?

How’re you getting the 400s number?

Q4 2022 for Pure

1 Like

We will be waiving dealer deposits on Wrangler 4xE orders effective immediately.

7 Likes

My guess these cars would make better purchases than leases

Hey guys, is dealer allowed to raise acquisition fee? I was told that it changes monthly depending on program.

“Chrysler capital is bringing back acquisition fees at 895. Once they submit your paperwork, there may be a chance that Chrysler capital may correct the acquisition fee to 595 but there are no guarantees. Acquisition fee is part of the monthly programs that change”

400 travel range**

Or they add the up to $300 markup that they get paid on to the $595

So yes they can mark it up.

It will be but at unknown costs. Apparently you can change the reservation as options become available. But who knows

The dealer is allowed to mark up the acq fee, but it also seems that ccap is charging different acq fee amounts.

2 Likes

Unless it is waived, in which case they cannot mark it up from $0.

Here we go again with bad information. Ccap’s bank fee is $595, not $895 or not even $1195.

This has been discussed time and time again. There is no such thing as “it comes back at different approvals” . If you’re paying $895 or even $1195, it’s a pure mark up from the dealer.

I’m signing on one today and elected to go the 39month route to specially cut off that avenue for them. This is a dealer that is openly known to do it too.

4 Likes