HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Does anyone know how much the Chrysler Capital acquisition fee is currently?

Hey guys how’s it going?

I ordered a rubicon 4xe back in December and was quoted a monthly payment of 492/mo.

Fast forward 5 month my car is sitting on the dealer lot and they’re quoting me a monthly payment of 627/mo.

Do these numbers make sense?

Thank you in advance. First time lease hacker here so forgive me for any mistakes.

Check out the last 200 posts. Residuals dropped and money factor went up. Looks correct besides the acq fee maybe.

3 Likes

Nice build. You bought or leased?

1 Like

Looks accurate. Only thing I see as a possible change is the acquisition fee. Depending on your region, this is being waved on 36-month leases.

I don’t think I can share the dealer name, but it was @Clutch’s Southern dealer. Amazing to work with and even arranged economical shipping for me. They did a Zoom call with me, used Docusign or something similar and got it all knocked out.

6 Likes

I bought it
I didn’t plan on selling it

1 Like

Really? I’m in NY

How were they with leasing numbers? Pretty aligned with LH/CCAP numbers?

NE acq fee is waived for 39 month

1 Like

Yes, but your region it is only waived on 39-month. My region it is 36 and 39.

Damn ! That’s official. Guna request that from my dealer.

Offically retiring from buying any 4xe ever again. As some may remember, chapman didn’t do pdi on my wifes jeep in early february and it needed an abs module when i picked it up in person. Been at my local dealer ever since and stuck with a crappy rental. Chip keeps getting delayed so new date is 5-16 (doubt it comes)

Fast forward a week ago and my wifes new rubi gets delivered from Gupton. 200 miles in, check engine light comes on and i get code P1CEA. So yeah, who knows how long this jeep will be in for repair. Before leasehackr and jeeps, we had over a dozen trd pro seqious, tundra and 4runners, zero issues with any of them.

6 Likes

that is some real dogshit luck. condolences.

3 Likes

i do wonder how many people are going to flip their may purchases asap given these huge rate hikes. might start seeing some pretty pissed off dealers come june/july.

Sorry to hear about all the problems you’re having. That’s the reason why I’m skeptical of buying a Jeep or leasing it beyond the warranty period. I hope you get your Jeeps sorted out and sold off without losing any money.

2 Likes

Wait - are you Untamed Motors?

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

2 Likes

A dozen over like 6 years

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. My jeep has also been at my local dealer because of a “bad serpentine belt” ….delivery date is supposed to be May 9th - we’ll see what happens (I’m also in a shitty rental, Dodge Journey to be exact).

Also my dealer only gave me one key….which was annoying.

1 Like

Hahahaha!!!
I’m not selling this car!
2 weeks later
Sold!
Bye raptor

1 Like