HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I feel bad for anyone that was going to keep to term and now has to pay $100/mo extra but if you’re just flipping, quit b*tching about losing a $100 worth of profit :joy:

15 Likes

but how are you achieving the 9% off at this point? The affiliate expired right?

There are several brokers you can go through on this forum… Additionally, there’s a couple dealerships that you can contact directly. No affiliate needed.

Any chance you can PM me some of this info?

Party is not over. These are still at under 1% of msrp on monthly. By any means thats a good deal. Rates can change. If this lowers sales they will do something to stimulate more leases again. Stellantis needs carbon credits by selling tons of these to make tons on ram trx, hellcats etc. Those I assume are big profit vehicles for them. Especially challenger and charger. Tooling is long paid for.

2 Likes

@vhooloo 1% rule.

6 Likes

uh-oh. Mine is only 0.6%. I must have done something wrong.

6 Likes

Even for people who are holding the lease to term - between the discounts, buy rate and $7500 you still have a good deal. What’s the next best alternative if you need a car right now? Nissan Frontier?

4 Likes

I was just looking at those actually :neutral_face:

1 Like

Tried dealing on a frontier, but either they jack up msrp or mf…either way impossible to get the $200/month deal…also even if you do get it, I don’t think there is much chance at flipping it for profit like with the jeep.

Has anyone been successful at replicating a deal like this at a dealer in Midwest around MN? I’d love to do the deal but going to TN or GA to pickup and drive it back, or having it shipped kinda makes this not a deal? If anyone can recommend a dealer that will not laugh at me with this that’d be great. Thanks

Shipping really isnt that big of a deal. You have to factor in the cost, sure, but as far as effort goes, it is no big deal.

You clearly didn’t read all three threads like you claimed to. If you want the easy button, go to the Marketplace section, find a broker in your area and order the car. You’re welcome to knock on doors at your local dealer, but getting 8-10% off, plus non-marked up MF is not going to be easy. The brokers in generally don’t compete with one another as opposed to each out servicing a different part of the country. Find one relatively close to where you’re located and price out your car.

The MF went up in May and the residual dropped, this makes the lease quite a bit more expensive (~$100/mo) but still one of the better deals in the current market. We don’t know what June numbers will hold, so it’s anyone’s guess what will happen.

3 Likes

but I did. Gupton, MofG, Chapman…The thread is mostly a bragging area, but hardly a way to decipher this for someone. My question remains, how does one achieve 8-10% off without the affiliate pricing?

That’s why the broker fee is worthwhile. No last minute games, MF changes, etc. There are dealers like Gupton where you don’t need a broker, but compare the terms carefully. Also decide how much you value your time and how well you can negotiate and read a lease agreement. In my case the $500 or so for the broker was money well spent, less stress, less hassle. Shipping is pretty easy, the dealers that are working with brokers here will help you arrange shipping. Quite honestly, paying the dealer online, signing virtually, and having the car delivered to my door was a pretty great experience.

3 Likes

Where are you located? I personally used @Clutch since his dealer was relatively close to me. Go find his thread in the marketplace and look at the pricing there. If you live in a different part of the country, there should be a similar broker listing their pricing etc.

1 Like

Thank you. I am in MN. Like 2 xe in overall inventory 200 miles around me.

The easy way? You reach out to one of the brokers here.

And why the focus on no affiliate? Affiliate is easy to get if you need it.

2 Likes

No one is buying 4xes out of inventory.

As @mllcb42 said, nobody is buying from inventory. You’re only likely to see this type of discount on an ordered unit, and plus, it’s fun. You can spec the car exactly how you want it.

Seems like @AutoCompanion is your best bet. Here’s a link to their Marketplace thread:

There’s a thread in “ask the hackers” about some poor guy who walked in to buy a Rubi, and paid way more than he/she should have. Trust us, if you’re unsure, pay the $500 or whatever and use the broker, it’s cheap insurance and you won’t have any surprises. You can get affiliate through Tread Lightly or similar for like $100. Your broker can help you here. Your employer may also offer affiliate if you work for a big company.