HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I have my Rubicon ordered with DARCARS. My order date was 2/17 and was just told this morning by the dealer that my order is still in “D” status. Which from my understanding means there is still no build date scheduled at this point.

1 Like

I did not consider that. Since the 2021 MY was a late launch in the year I can see where something has to give in the MY switchovers. This will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I placed my order 5/2. I know I have some time before delivery when all the dust settles. Hopefully in my worse case scenario we have a normal higher MF and for some reason Gupton can honor the 66% RV. Maybe there is a chance my order flips to a 2023 and RV improve later this summer.

2021 June Sahara 64% .00203 12k & 65 .00203 10k

The moment dealers have been waiting for: abandoned orders

World Series Of Poker GIF by Endless Poetry

17 Likes

grinch smile GIF

2 Likes

Can someone repost the link to the chrysler program details. The page is now asking for a log in and the original link is a few hundred posts up. Thanks.

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?source=dealer_extranet

you need the dealer_extranet tail on the url to bypass the log in

2 Likes

Good God, my February Rubicon order that was quoted at $455 per month is now $616 from using these MF/RV numbers provided. Good chance I will be giving up my order now. This is insane.

2 Likes

Yea I was surprised that 2022 began building in Dec, much later than their usual schedule. Since 2023MY is getting a refresh, they probably will begin building 2023 earlier.

This thread is starting to look like my stock portfolio :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

Oooofffff I think we are going to be seeing a lot of cancelled orders.

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing that’s been shown to state this is happening, other than a bunch of wild ass guesses by people on jl forum saying “well, it’s been about 5 years, and that’s usually when they do a refresh”.

Personally, I don’t think it’s happening, other than maybe a small grill change/some different colors.

64 percent in january. If the jeep got delivered at end of april ok but when its been sitting there for over 3 weeks he shouldn’t be penalized imo. He would have had 66 rv, no acq and lower rate had he had the chance to docusign. He went from 400 payment to probably over 500 now.

So a Jeep dealer has offered me $64.4K for a $67.6k Rubi (post Jan price increase), but being a Jeep dealer they want to pay me after receiving title.

On Jeep 1 sale, CCAP took 3 months to close the account. On Jeep 2 it was 2 days. So timeline to get paid is a toss up.

Personally, I don’t want to wait for a check, and $64.4K came a bit too easy, they didn’t even try to talk me down (they said $64k, I said $64.444). So I’m wondering whether I should hold on to it and wait for driveway/gmtv offers (vehicle not in their system yet) to maximize my profit. And Rubi is paid until the end of May.

PS I signed for 2 more Rubis on Friday that should be here by end of next week.

Should I dump now or be greedy and risk it?

If you think $200 increase in monthly payments hurts wait until they pull the plug on 3rd party sales.

Back to leasing a car every 3yrs again guys.

3 Likes

There was an article in moparinsider where the ceo basically said it’s coming. The Gladiator is getting a refresh in 24 along with the 4xe powertrain.

Even a basic grand Cherokee went up $100 per month. Holy shit…

I recall reading the article after people saying it said that, and not finding anywhere that actually said that, but I’ll look and see if I can find it.

1 Like

Money factor will only get worse as the Fed raises rates:

We’ll know soon enough.