HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

What was the discount they gave you

6% with tread lightly affiliate off MSRP

Hmm,
I would dump it asap
The offers have been coming down lately….

2 Likes

Do you know if dealership would get a charge back?

They are if it’s before 90 days / 3 payments made
Some dealerships don’t care
The dealer I got my 4xe said as long as it’s not exported he don’t care

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jeep Accessories Thread

What i have read here and from the CCAP documents chargeback are related to if the dealership did a markup on MF. If they had no markup on MF then there should be no chargeback. Thats my understanding.
I agree you have a very small window to make a profit if you wait for 90 days. But its your Call.
Ask the dealership if they can let you know .

1 Like

The chargeback won’t matter because at that discount they still made money on the deal and they didnt specifically ask you not to flip

Chargebacks are a bigger concern with dealers who cut to the bone on discounts (except Gupton where you can sell right away and they give you 6% off)

Here if it was an issue you say you didn’t know and won’t do it next time. Can’t imagine that burns a bridge.

Agree with others. Sell asap.

1 Like

Has anyone tinted their windows? Oklahoma heat is brutal and it helps a lot. Curious if it impacts resale value or if I would be dinged on turn in?

Does not impact resell unless you are private selling and do an extremely horrendous job by not using a professional. Turn in does not matter and if you sell to third party dealer they could care less, will also not add any value.

1 Like

How one order with Gupton. Website or need to contact a sales person.

Daniel@guptonMotors.com

3 Likes

Commerce. Nice is it actually displayed on 96 in the tower?

No clue, lol

Sounds like the market is getting softer if the dealer had a unit sit for 100 days then sold it at a discount.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

sorry, folks, I’m just trying to clean up at least a LITTLE. No offense if you had a post moved to landfill. I attempted to scan several thousand posts and mostly chose pics with no actual leasing information, plus replies. It isn’t perfect, but I’m not re-reading thousands of posts and, honestly, its not like we are saying anything of use 99.99% of the time here. ;b

13 Likes

How much did you pay at signing? (just acq fee?)

finally got my high altitude from january signed. SOT, advanced, no cold, $587 a month.

i figure i get to at least drive the convertible for a bit.

1 Like

I paid $672 when I signed, my initial deposit was $1000