HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

That is true that it wasn’t registered yet. New England.

The dealership sent it or ccap sent it?

Dealership sent a return receipt for the car for the lease turn-in. It is a CCAP form.

Mine still isn’t funded. Ccap is waiting on the documents still. 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Brings us your flips. We just offered the highest dollar amount obtained by a few LH members to include Autonation.

We want all the 392s/TRXs/4xes

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Leasecompanion beat all the offers I received on my 4xe from Carvana, Vroom, Carmax, GMTV, ALGO, Driveway, Autonation, and local Jeep dealers comfortably. Perfect experience :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Which trim?

No West Coast? I see East Coast only on your link.

No Midwest clients? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We can do nationwide purchase but shipping may kill a competitive offer.

Rubicon, 4xe.

Thanks!

@Clutch can give competitive offers for West Coasters.

1 Like

Just sent you a request. My High Altitude finally came in, so time to unload the Rubicon. Do your dealers require registration? Just curious because I have a few more coming in and need to do some shuffling.

Yes for now registration is required.

1 Like

Good to know. The one I just sent a request for is registered. I realize it says east coast only, but I’m wondering if I could drive to your original MD dealer to pick up another one and drop the old one off.

That works!

1 Like

Popping back in to provide a data point after unexpectedly needing to sell one of the OG 4XEs from way back in the first thread. (Can’t believe these are still a hot topic!)

2021 Sahara with 5k miles

MSRP at time of order: $56,230
Sticker at time of delivery: $58,040
Buyout after 12 months: $42,711

Sold to Echo Park for $56,449

Walked out with a check for $13,738!!!

Don’t see Echo Park mentioned here very often, but they beat out every other offer by thousands, and made the entire transaction very easy. Just over an hour from arrival to check in hand.

Still in shock that the unusual nature of the current car market allows for a vehicle like this to be enjoyed for a year at better than free.

Huge thanks to the collective wisdom of all the contributors here for making this possible!

22 Likes

So just got a screenshot from Chapman and the invoice they received and the POC are off by like 190, not a big deal but wondering if this is a thing now.

$9 for 4 additional gallons of gas
T3AC $125
$67 to Fuel fill/ battery recharge (no thanks I’ll do it myself).

Are these new items Stellantis recently added or some of Chapmans games