HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

How did you handle the sensors for the TPMS? Did they have to be reprogrammed.

I didn’t touch the one I sold, dealer can do whatever they need to. I haven’t even opened the door on the HA yet but I guess I’ll need to reset.

1 Like

i have a 17 explorer and bought winter rims which are 16 limited explorer wheels. i put them on and the computer self learned. i’d assume it’s the same

1 Like

Not sure if posted somewhere but what would GMTV need to buy my wrangler leased via ccap? Just wanted to be ready or understand the process. Please feel free to move of in the wrong thread.

For those in California who bought out of state, what was the DMV registration process? Did you need a smog check cert and just drive up to a VIN check spot at the DMV?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

You guys are hilarious . You’re signing on these and just letting them sit in the driveway until you sell?

Atleast enjoy them and drive for a few weeks lol

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yes, SMOG is needed to register in CA from out of state purchase… about $50-$60 and 5 mins at smog test, easy money for them haha

I put 450 miles on mine in a week and a half

1 Like

Depending on your dealer, they may send all the DMV paperwork to your local DMV office, so ask if the title clerk at the dealer did this. In the meantime, get it smogged. One thing to note, my 4xe failed smog the first time. I think it was because I was driving it in full electric mode for about 2-3 weeks. All that time, the gas tank was full. I basically had to drive it in hybrid mode till I reached about 1/4 tank. I forgot exactly what emmissions test it failed, but I kept checking it with my OBDII checker till it finally showed Pass. After smog, go to the VIN inspection line. I went into DMV about 8am and found the lines were shorter. Only waited about 5 mins for my number to get called. Got plates the same day. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

They will need your account number for CCAP. You also send them some pictures of the Jeep and your driver’s license. They will also have you sign a few things that they email to you. It’s pretty simple really.

1 Like

Nice, I bought a set of Sahara wheels as soon as my HA came in. Haven’t been able to find any buyer for the HA wheels alone though

After this coming weekend i’ll have 900 miles on mine after about 2 weeks. Love it

Is the wrangler deal still on? Will appreciate if someone can save me the time to read through all the post.

Yes. Marketplace - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Does anyone know how much new car registration cost in Florida and does Florida tax rebates?

Around $120 if you transfer your current Tag to your new vehicle
Around $350 for an all-new Tag

Nope. But will sell you a nice hydro blue for $62k.

8 Likes

Sadly, yes.