HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Can Stellantis cancel my 4xe order if it already arrived at the dealership? It hasn’t happened. I was just wondering if it can happen because I want to place another order.

Damn that’s a really good offer

Seems like pricing is going up

2 Likes

I also live in Indiana, with a 22 Sahara around 60k msrp pre price bump with all the paperwork ready to register and title the vehicle early next week. I really want to order a rubicon this upcoming week and sell the Sahara when it arrives but the offers I have been seeing are so strong not sure if they will be that strong in 3-4 months.

1 Like

It’s hard telling with this market. I have a Rubicon I’d like to sell them too, but we haven’t gotten it registered yet. I’m hoping it will get done soon so we can take advantage of these insane offers. We still have a HA on order from December and another Rubicon on order from March. I just keep hoping Chrysler doesn’t flag us for having too many.

I asked for 60 too for my 61k build and he said he could go back and ask and they countered with 58 so I took that. $59.5 is awesome! I should have held out ha

1 Like

I just deposited my GMTV equity check for $6,300. CCAP will likely mail me another $200 in a couple months as the difference between my payoff and the payoff GMTV is sending CCAP. At least that’s what happened last time when Autonation paid $200 more than the payoff statement. I guess these companies pay extra just to make sure they didn’t underpay the payoff.

GMTV $60,000 offer on MSRP $63,400 2022 Rubicon 4xe 500 miles
Autonation $58,700 final offer
Local non-Jeep dealer $58,500
Autonation $57,600 second offer
Autonation $57,100 first offer
Vroom $55,000
Rodo $54,100
Equityhackr $51,100

Thanks to all the posters in the past 2 days who posted their high offers from GMTV. I was all set to sell to Autonation until I saw what people were getting. I didn’t do as well as those posters, though it’s still a very good result.

Time from signing my lease to depositing the equity check was less than 3 weeks. No plates, no DMV registration in hand, only temp plates from dealership, but I did verify with the DMV that my car was registered in the DMV system. CCAP did put me in Tier 2, but no harm no foul.

No out of pocket at signing, no deposit, no shipping, no broker fees, no delays, no dealing with DMV registration.

I did a write up of my GMTV experience.

3 Likes

The person I talked to said they had a lot of Jeep offers today. I just laughed and said that was strange.

What was your buyers name?

Jesse Jones. He’s been awesome to work with.

1 Like

My guy was Sterling something, nice guy but I have a feeling he was new. He was off on a few things at first and he said he wasn’t even sure if they could buy CCAP leases at first.

1 Like

Which captive car finance companies pass on the $7,500 tax credit to the lessee as capitalized cost reduction?

Obviously CCAP does. I was told Ford and Hyundai does not.

I posted this as a new thread but a mod shut it down right away. There’s no thread for this information. The wiki has helpful thread for places to sell online and companies that allow 3rd party buyouts, so I don’t understand why this was shut down.

To clarify on the 2nd white - you ordered 3/3 and it arrived on 4/6? I think that’s the fastest Gupton order I’ve ever seen

That’s a win! $6300 check, you didn’t pay anything right? I should do 0 drive off when I was at dealership

1 Like

Right, I didn’t pay anything, got a nice check, and drove a Rubicon for 2 weeks. My insurance company didn’t even require me to add it since I have up to 30 days to do it.

Technically some of my $7,500 federal tax credit went towards the payment at signing, so technically not sign and drive. That would’ve increased my money factor even more.

1 Like

Correct. Daniel was surprised too. The best thing is I already had a planned trip to Nashville to visit friends on the 15th.

1 Like

Can we perhaps just post which Broker and where the dealer was located (south, north east, etc.)
That way those of us who are working the broker/dealer know and no information gets revealed.

Sure if a hacker/mod recommends this I can. I’ll pm them what I was told first so I follow the correct channels this time.

what broker is near nashville. wife wanted to take a trip there might as well make it worth it.

I have also ordered my Jeep and now waiting. ordered about 2 months back. Question, if you are leasing it, are you able to sell it before your term ends or are there any restrictions? Do I have to sell it to a Jeep dealer ? Heard people are actually making some money just flipping it in a month or so. Thx

I moved your post here so you can find the answers above.

1 Like