HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Problem with Turo is you have to return it to the same location. The rep sitting next to me and I had both taken the direct to LAX and were driving down to San Diego. Flight was so much faster and super cheap. No directs to San Diego from RDU. I enjoyed my slow and easy 3 hour drive down the PCH to San Diego in a convertible mustang. The Pharma rep was going to be rocking a Versa or Sentra for only $40 less a day. I feel I got the better ROI.

Back to cheap talk, what do y’all think about Rubi with color matched fenders or no? Looks a little tougher to me with them black on the off road edition with the BFG AT’s. Thoughts? Looking at Hydro Blue.

Question, I received this quote from jeep, I don’t see taxes on it? And then the dealership I am trying to trade in also got the same payoff amount. I thought it would be a different number? Can someone enlighten me?

I’m about to put in a rubi order with the color match fenders and match hard top too. Like the look better after having a Sahara trim with it. Black isn’t bad with the body color I’m looking at (granite crystal) but there’s something a little extra with the color match.

My advice is pay the few bucks extra a month if you like the look. Learned that from cheaping out on my first 4XE build.

Their number wouldn’t be different if yours doesn’t include tax. You would just pay tax to the dmv when you did the registration transfer

I don’t think any of the typical buyers of LH Jeeps care if the fenders or top match the body. Weigh the initial cost vs how long you will enjoy the benefit, IMO. I wish we could invite a couple of wholesale buyers to do an AMA here.

2 Likes

Blacked grill was a must for me. ~$8 for spray paint and protective coating

3 Likes

Gotta get those fog surrounds to match.

I thought that at first but I kinda like them

I’ve got to see about doing that to my daughters Sahara. The black grille on my HA looks so much better.

Does Mopar sell High Altitude gloss black grille insert replacements? Only one I seem to find is the unpainted part number 6KM36TZZAA

They’ve always looked like that, the builder makes it look darker than it is. The Sahara will definitely still have the silver grill inserts. Glad they’re getting the blue tow hooks though …

1 Like

Huh?? What are you showing us here?

Pre-incentive discount on power wheels.

2 Likes

Deposit required? Ships for free too.

Who has ordered multiples? I’m trying to figure out my limits, don’t wanna get into any BBB bs that hasn’t passed yet either. If it hasn’t passed yet, I’m not going by what might happen. I have a 21’, 2-22s on order under my name, and just ordered a GC 4XE under my wife’s name because I felt like I couldn’t get anymore under my name.

Just two ‘22s and a TRX for me so far. I was thinking GC, but I’d want to use chapman for no deposit and I’m concerned they’ll be concerned given two of my three are with them already.

I got a trx, 392 and 4xe on order with Chapman and when placing my third, i was asked if the cars are for me because Stellantis will want to know. They are getting suspicious with the amount of orders :joy:

1 Like

I got a 392, TRX with Gupton. Rubicon with Chapman.

How much over are Trx selling?

$15-20k on the lower end but more info here: Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc